BeautyHairHair ProductsCreme Of Nature
Creme of Nature Certified Natural Ingredients Professional Kiwi & Citrus Ultra Moisturizing Shampoo

by Creme Of Nature

Complete line of professional products to gently cleanse, detangle, moisturize and soften for healthier hair. Available in 32 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Creme of Nature® Certified Natural Ingredients Professional Kiwi & Citrus Ultra Moisturizing Shampoo!
Emily V.
Harlingen
This product is amazing on my hair gives it the perfect volume it needs and a bonus it smells amazing!! I recommend this product to anyone who’s looking for a nice scent and great volume I will continue to purchase this product!
Mer D.
Purchased at: Amazon
10/10 product! It does an excellent job at detangling my hair while also keeping it fresh and moisturized! I especially appreciate how the consistency is not too watery. Works best for dry scalp like mine.
LaWann M.
Wilmington, DE
Great natural hair care product. I use this all the time for my girls' natural hair and for my relaxed hair. I recommend this product.
Carolin L.
I love the smell of it! Haven’t bought it for a long time because it wasn’t my favorite but I know people who are using it and love it! (Ps it did its job I just have other amazing products I like to use)

Looking for your answer?