BY CREME OF NATURE

Creme of Nature with Argan Oil Sulfate-Free Moisture & Shine Shampoo provides exotic shine, nourishment & protection to the hair. see more...

• Does it mean that I purchased a fake one, seeing all thes...1 Answers
Yennicer M.
8400 NW 25th Street, Suite 100, BM-211767,DORAL, FL
I bought this shampoo to try it the smell is good but not for oily hair because is really moisturize your hair.
Amelie C.
croissant anjou, brossard, Qc.
Purchased at: CVS
Love this product. It washes my hair well and doesnt leave any residue. But it does tend to make my hair dry.
Erraline G.
miami. fl
This is the best shampoo I’ve ever came across. I’m just in love . It’s highly recommended
Opal S.
Does it mean that I purchased a fake one, seeing all these positive reviews about this product? when I used it, I did not experience any easy detangling and in fact, most of my hair fell out. yes, the scent is great but it just did not work for me. I tried checking for the expiration date and couldn't find any tag of expiration on the body. The question is, how can I differentiate a fake shampoo from the original when it's my first time using it?