BY CREME OF NATURE

Creme of Nature with Argan Oil Sulfate-Free Moisture & Shine Shampoo provides exotic shine, nourishment & protection to the hair. see more...

• Does it mean that I purchased a fake one, seeing all thes...1 Answers
Creme Of Nature Argan Shampoo 20 oz
If you want a shampoo that does not strip you hair, then this is the perfect shampoo for you... Not only does this product leave your hair and scalp clean but it also gives it moisture. The cost of this item is not even that expensive. If anybody wanted a shampoo I would definitely recommend this one.
Kema D.
miami
This shampoo does often make my hair feel really tough in the shower but it leaves such a refreshing feeling on your scalp especially after using crime of nature's conditioner! My hair was very damaged and broken off after getting multiple relaxers and not knowing exactly how to take care of my hair, I have gone natural and After multiple washes and the times ive used the shampoo, I have notice major growth and health in my hair. All in all this is a really good product.
Crystal A.
Los Angeles, CA
Creme of Nature professional with Argan Oil from Morocco shampoo is the best it smells amazing it does it sell for free so it's very good for your hair it hydrated and detangles I have natural hair no perm no process and this is what I use for my hair it makes it shiny and makes it easy to manage into the comb through when paired with the conditioner my son's also use this so it is our family shampoo and conditioner
makhallah t.
Saint Louis, MO
This product has a really great smell (to me), and is really good at cleaning my hair. It doesn't dry out my hair like a lot of strong shampoos do. I love that it's sulfate free so it's a lot less striping. I use this product about every two days when my hair is down. But when it's styled (sew ins) I use it about very two weeks on my leave out.
Sean D.
Providence, RI
Being a person of mixed ethnicities this shampoo has worked wonders on repairing and maintaining healthy hair that was ruined by years of less than stellar generic shampoos. It had also helped reduce issues regarding dry scalp that come along with having hair such as mine!
Sho's M.
Daniel Island, SC
Love, love this shampoo! Makes your hair feel so clean! It helps keep your frizz down without making your hair look greasy! I sometimes use it without conditioner and it works just as well. I think it is a great buy for the price! You won't be sorry if you pick this one up from the beauty aisle!
Jeneia P.
I am mixed and so my hair is a little cray cray and usually shampoos really dry my hair out but omg when I tell you that this product does the exact opposite it really does moisture my hair and it leaves it with a shine my hair just feels so much more alive its a great shampoo honestly.
Mia R.
"Yumm-mmy"!
This product makes my day when I look at my wonderful hair product collection! Not ONLY does the Cream Of Nature products alone provides the scalp and hair with proper #moister (not oil/oily). The, Cream Of Nature Argan Shampoo, really just adds on to the "must haves" of #haircare products!
Cassandra C.
Kent, WA
Best shampoo ever! It made my hair feel really soft and wavy:) I think the price is very affordable and the brand is very effective and I would say to use this product every other day or when ever u usually wash ur hair
Jaynelle B.
Bronx, New York
Hair was so dry until I used this shampoo. Helps detangled my hair while lathering my hair during my wash routine. Doesn't leave your hair dry after you rinse the product out. The co wash and the leave in butter milk is great as well.
Opal S.
Does it mean that I purchased a fake one, seeing all these positive reviews about this product? when I used it, I did not experience any easy detangling and in fact, most of my hair fell out. yes, the scent is great but it just did not work for me. I tried checking for the expiration date and couldn't find any tag of expiration on the body. The question is, how can I differentiate a fake shampoo from the original when it's my first time using it?