by cream of naturl

Creme Of Nature Intensive Conditioning Treatment Has anyone used this conditioner and seen actual results?
Start your review of Creme of Nature Argan Oil Trio Set (Moisture & Shine Shampoo, Intensive Conditioning Treatment, Oil Moisturizer) by Creme of Nature!
Jackson, MS
This is by far one of my favorite natural hair products. They all smell amazing and I get a great bang for my buck. My favorite thing about this products is that they leave my hair feeling silky and smooth. I have 4A hair and it's hard finding products that work well on my hair texture. This is definitely a Godsend 👏🏽
Hudson, NH
these smell amazing! they leave my hair super soft and not only that they are super cheap and healthy for your hair i would totally recommend this to anyone looking for a great and affordable leave in conditioner and so on! and wait to try the rest of the brand
Statesboro, GA
I absolutely love the smell of this trio set. Along with the smell, I love the way this set makes my hair feel. It revived my curl pattern and leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth.
this stuff leaves my hair smelling good and feeling good and its leaves my hair moisturized. i bought at my local Walmart and Walgreens. it has very nice packaging. and im always satisfied with this product every time i use it.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
One of my favorite hair products to use. I 100% recommend it to everyone with natural hair, especially if it’s coarse. I have very coarse hair but these products makes it feel so soft & so easy to detangle.
Baltimore , MD
Purchased at: Target
My absolute favorite love the smell of this the way it makes my hair look and feel just after one wash can be found in Multiple store as well as hair stores
Biloxi , MS
My go to hair trio. Help with detangling and keeping my hair soft and moisturized. It also smells really good and provides great shine
Miramar
It is a nice product. It gives my hair a lot of moistureand definition of Nature Moisturizing Milk Masque Repairing Deep Treatment
Grapevine, TX
my favorite would be the leave in conditioner and did i mention the smell omg and it’s only 4.87 at walmart and target
Duluth, ga
I have tryd this product a couple times it wasnt to bad i liked it makes ur hair feel good and clean
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
W Hempstead, NY