Creme of Nature Argan Oil Relaxer Kit

A Creme of Nature with Argan Oil No-Lye Regular Relaxer Kit provides advanced straightening with luminous shine.

Please how much is it, am in Ghana how do I get it, I have a soft hair will it be ok for me
Does this perm expire I still have perm left but I want to know if I can still use it ?
Start your review of Creme of Nature Argan Oil Relaxer Kit!
Chandra G.
I've been natural for over a year but Creme of Nature was the best relaxer I used.  The regular strength formula works well and the results was silky straightened hair. It is infused with Argan Oil so my hair had a beautiful shine.This kit has easy to follow directions and includes plastic gloves, a stick for mixing,  No-lye relaxer creme, activator, neutralizing shampoo, and Intensive conditioning treatment. To avoid burning of scalp base your scalp a few days before applying relaxer. When using this product always apply a creme such as Vaseline to hairline and ears for protection of product spillage. Avoid any irritation to scalp prior to using this kit this will help this process be less painful. Make sure to divide hair into sections to help this go as smoothly as possible . I highly recommend this product for anyone wanting to straighten their hair.
Dakotah E.
Bronx, NY
Creme of Nature Argan Oil Relaxer Kit uploaded by Dakotah E.
I have been using Creme of Nature for years and once this Argan Oil line came out, I loved it! The scents in this collection are great. As far as the relaxer, my hair always comes out sleek and straight, and it feels like the relaxer lasts just as well as any lye-based relaxer. This photo is my relaxed hair 6 weeks after relaxing.
Jaleesa H.
I love this relaxer kit!! It leaves my hair straight and smooth, not to mention soft! It last for a very long time and it is not too harsh on my hair. It also smells amazing. This is the only relaxer I will use!
Yolanda L.
This relaxer is very good. I love this brand. Their conditioner and shampoo leaves your hair silky and smooth. It smells really well also. I don't relax my hair that often but when I can I try to use this brand and others. Good product
Natasha C.
Philadelphia, PA
I liked it and it did a good job, the argan oil part smelled incredible like always. I have relaxed hair so it was really just for a touch up but I like it and it lasts
Steph T.
Dover
I live using this product since I was a child .. I love it because it never burned my scalp
Fladine
Margate, FL
I use this product when I don’t want to go to the salon for a relaxer. It leaves my hair feeling great
Patricia D.
Bremerton , WA
Purchased at: Walmart
Omg!! I can not say enough good things about this kit. It’s truly amazing. The shampoo has a great lather. This kit leaves your hair feeling amazing and well conditioned. I will definitely be using this kit again.
LaWann M.
Wilmington, DE
I use this product for my at home relaxer's and I love it. All the steps included are easy to follow and ensure minimal damage to hair. I recommend this product.
Rachael R.
Prior Lake, MN
I usually spend $75-$100 on going into a salon to get my hair relaxed. NEVER AGAIn. This was phenomenal!!! I've never done at home relaxers but I will definitely be doing these from now on!! BUY THIS NOW
Ask a question to the Influenster community...