2 colors available

BY ARGAN OIL #28 in Hair Relaxers

Argan Oil Relaxer provides advanced straightening performance and Exotic Shine to relaxed hair. This uniquely formulated relaxer will hydrate and strengthen your hair, leaving it silky-straight and radiant, all in one application. see more...

• Is it better then Olive oil ?It depends on your hair texture 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kyla H.
Kyla H.
Waterloo, IA
I've used this relaxer two times and it's not one of my favorites. My problem with this product is that it didn't lay my hair down the way it should of. The only reason I chose to use this product in the first place was because at the time I had been seeing a lot about how good argon was for the hair and I thought it would make my healthier or increase my moisture and shine, but I honestly saw no difference.
Jamita F.
Jamita F.
Kalamazoo, MI
This relaxer did not burn my scalp and it worked quickly so there wasn't a need to leave it on that long. It is priced nicely and the argon oil cuts the chemically smell. The shampoo is a nice size so if you have a big head/hair like mine you don't run out. I'm a fan of the Creme of Nature products
Nilda G.
Nilda G.
Tampa, Fl
Relaxing your hair isn't too good for you but when i used to do it i would buy this one because of the argan oil that it carries. I never burned my scalp and i wouldn't even have to leave it on for too long. Because of the argan oil the smell was decent. I would recommend this.
O. P.
O. P.
Greenville, NC
I love how I can use this box of relaxer without it burning my scalp and without running out of the relaxer.
My hair is.really thick.and if.this product can make my hair look naturally healthy and shone its a plus
Chanel G.
Chanel G.
Bronx, NY
Is it better then Olive oil ?