Creme of Nature Argan Oil Perfect Edges Control 2.25 oz. Jar (3 Pack) by Creme of Nature uploaded by Shawnc D.Creme of Nature Argan Oil Perfect Edges Control 2.25 oz. Jar (3 Pack) by Creme of Nature uploaded by Destiny I.

BY CREME OF NATURE

3 Pieces - 2.25oz;Perfect For Creating Sleek, Smooth Styles;Superior Hold Without Hardening;Non-Sticky, Non-Greasy Formula;Controls And Holds Down Edges see more...

• I'm finding that this doesn't hold all day or even for an hour fo...1 Answers
Makayla R.
Arverne, NY
I used to use this edge control but overtime the consistency got thinner and wasn’t really slicking down my edges anymore (could be the location I purchase at) but this is more so an edge control for permed hair that’s doesn’t need that much managing.
Shawnc D.
St Petersburg, FL
This stuff looks great when you first apply to your edges but a few minutes later your edges are up again. And it looks greasy. It only cost about $5-6 but it doesn't keep my edges laid.
kayla g.
Morton grove , IL
I think the packaging of this product and the smell is great! Even though I like this edge control, I have had ones that are better for the job. It is affordable.
Dyamond P.
Las Vegas, NV
I have 4B/4C hair type and I do not know why but a gelly type of edge controls does not work well for me. My friends and family told me to try this one but when I did it did not hold. I put it on my edges and it did not work my edges became curly and not slick at all.
Kadeja L.
One of the best edge controls for my hair. It holds very well with my 4c edges. I really love the smell of the edge control and love the texture of it.Creme of Nature Argan Oil Perfect Edges Control 2.25 oz. Jar (3 Pack) by Creme of Nature
The_Shermans s.
Beaumont, TX
Slicked my natural hair down so good 😊!! My favorite so far. It’s so hard to find a product that’s going to work on my hair. I would recommend this 100% for sure!! Definitely will keep using in the future.
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
This is my holy grail edge control! This slicks your edges down like no other and it does NOT flake nor does it make my edges curl up. I've tried many edge controls and this one takes the cake. It's about $6-7 at Walmart but totally worth every penny. I keep a container of this at all times.
Lanre E.
Richmond , VA
Hmmm, I have a love and hate relationship with this edge control. I have 4c natural hair and it does nothing for my edges. I put this on my edges, tie it down with a satin scarf for 15mins/ the period of putting my makeup on. Upon taking off the scarf, my edges looks laid but after 10 mins, my edges are rough/ unlaid (lol). When I was relaxed, this was my go to edge control . It last all day. I will only recommend it to my relaxed ladies or ladies with 3c hair and above.
chrys j.
The smell alone is amazing!! Add to that the fact that it makes my edges look like baby hair, and you have my favorite edge control!! I also have the eztra firm one and it hokds even longer. It makes my ponytail slick and shiny. It's my favorite! I just wish it was sweat proof.
Destiny I.
Folcroft
This product is slightly annoying, and I actually regret buying it. Yes, it works.. but it's just so difficult. Maybe it's just my hair type? Although the edges doesn't stay long, and it gets ruined quite easily.
Jasmine G.
Bay City, MI
I'm finding that this doesn't hold all day or even for an hour for me? Any suggestions?