Creme of Nature Argan Oil Perfect Edges Control 2.25 oz. Jar (3 Pack) by Creme of Nature uploaded by JAMAIKa H.Creme of Nature Argan Oil Perfect Edges Control 2.25 oz. Jar (3 Pack) by Creme of Nature uploaded by Shawnc D.Creme of Nature Argan Oil Perfect Edges Control 2.25 oz. Jar (3 Pack) by Creme of Nature uploaded by Destiny I.

BY CREME OF NATURE

3 Pieces - 2.25oz;Perfect For Creating Sleek, Smooth Styles;Superior Hold Without Hardening;Non-Sticky, Non-Greasy Formula;Controls And Holds Down Edges see more...

• I'm finding that this doesn't hold all day or even for an...1 Answers
Brandi S.
I love Creme of nature as a brand however when it comes to this edge control it does nothing for my hair except make it smell good. It doesn't give my hair any type of hold unless paired with other products. I am between a 4a-4b texture and it does nothing for my edges. The first ingredient is water which means it's mostly made of water and water makes any curly haired persons hair remain curly and not sleek. This edge control is perfect for people with relaxers because it really will give your hair the hold you need.
🌻Adelaide🌻 B.
Charlotte
I love creme of nature. It is one of my go to brands because their products work so well for my hair but this didn't work well for me. It held my edged for only a little while before they started to curl up again. If you have fine hair that doesn't curl that much, this may work for you. I didn't experience any flaking but it just didn't hold my hair down.
JAMAIKa H.
fairview
WHAT A WONDERFUL ITEM.. I love it my kids and myself Hair just shines and stay in on place I gets it from a local Beaty supply store. Smalls great and last very long. I always buy it and I wouldn’t buy anything else
Val W.
This edge control is mediocre, but it can be a substitute when you’re out of one of your faves. This edge control does not last in the best or humidity. It doesn’t last all day either. I’d only recommend this if you really need edge control and you can’t find a better one.
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Cool edge control, but doesn't hold my edge well, few minutes after application I notice oil in the area. Don't work for my edge. Creme of Nature Argan Oil Perfect Edges Control 2.25 oz. Jar (3 Pack) by Creme of Nature
Des C.
Tallahassee, FL
It gives the hair shine but does not hold long with out a gel on top. I have natural type 4 hair Creme of Nature Argan Oil Perfect Edges Control 2.25 oz. Jar (3 Pack) by Creme of Nature
kayla g.
Morton grove, IL
I think the packaging of this product and the smell is great! Even though I like this edge control, I have had ones that are better for the job. It is affordable.
Makayla R.
Arverne, NY
I used to use this edge control but overtime the consistency got thinner and wasn’t really slicking down my edges anymore (could be the location I purchase at) but this is more so an edge control for permed hair that’s doesn’t need that much managing.
The_Shermans s.
Beaumont, TX
Slicked my natural hair down so good 😊!! My favorite so far. It’s so hard to find a product that’s going to work on my hair. I would recommend this 100% for sure!! Definitely will keep using in the future.
Ashley S.
gays creek
I love this product for my edges. It has a nice hold, but not as great as some others I’ve tried, but I do have super thick hair and it takes a lot to hold it down. I do recommend this product.
Jasmine G.
Bay City, MI
I'm finding that this doesn't hold all day or even for an hour for me? Any suggestions?