BY CREME OF NATURE

Detangles and conditions hair defends against breakage protects hair from heat moisturizes dry hair helps control frizz. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jaellyn B.
Jacksonville, FL
Once I discovered this product, I never looked back! This 7-in-1 Leave-in Treatment works wonders for my hair. It makes detangling easy and leaves my hair so soft and moisturized.
Pragati L.
I bought this from walmart. This is a leave in conditioner which detangles and conditions hair, protect from heat, breakage defense, controls frizz, moisture hair, prevents split ends, add extra shines.
It has fragnance for good descent smell. I rated it 3 star because of the texture and the spray bottle. When sprayed it comes into thick foam kind of cream and difficult to get sprayed on hair. I generally spray on my palms and then apply to hair. Yes it is good conditioner. Leaves healthy hair.
Crystal G.
I have fallen head over heels, or should I say head over sink for this product!

I don't know how many oils there are, but Argan smells the best!

I like to use this after I've washed my hair or even on my dry hair to detangle and moisturize.

I need to find a bigger bottle as the one I currently have is only 4.23 fluid ounces.
Itzel V.
Michigan city, IN
My hair is so dry from dying it that i needed a little extra moisturizer, and this worked great. I put it on every time after i showered. Before i used this product it was so hard to comb my hair, because it always got so tangled. After a few uses my hair is not that hard to manage even when i hadnt put the product on my hair. The only thing i don't like is how it smells, its not a bad scent but it is very strong.
Monique  P.
Stoney Beach , MD
I love the many uses of this product. I mainly use it as a leave in or a heat protectant prior to blow drying my hair. The only downside to this product is the consistency as it will often clog up the opening for the product to come out.
Samantha G.
Wohlen Switzerland
Hi, if you have Frizzy Hair ,this Nature Oil Perfect 7 is the best. I have been using this Argan Oil for 2 Months now
My Hair looks great and most of the Frizz has gone.
Smells great and my Hair looks great.
Taniqua N.
Mobile, AL
This product is good in between washes to freshen up dry hair or after a shampoo as a treatment. It has many benefits. I use it as a quick strengthener.
Adanna G.
I always use this after dying my hair and it would prevent damage and hold my color longer. I could always count on this product to bring my hair back to life.
Jalissa S.
Brooklyn, NY
Does leave in is greatbecause it is able to moisturize protect and repair the hair all in one go it is also super lightweight