Hair CareHair Styling ProductsSET Enterprises
CREME OF NATURE Argan Oil Moisture Recovery Leave-In Curl Milk 8 oz

CREME OF NATURE Argan Oil Moisture Recovery Leave-In Curl Milk 8 oz

by SET Enterprises

DISCOVER YOUR PERFECT CURL Nourish your curls with our curl-loving Moisture Recovery Leave-In Curl Milk infused with Argan Oil from Morocco. Quench dry, dehydrated curls with extreme moisture for soft, frizz-free, manageable hair. Renews curls &- adds Exotic Shine™. PRODUCT BENEFITS Light-weight daily moisturizer Melts away tangles Ideal for all curl types Adds Moisture &- Exotic Shine™ for thick, curly hair NO Sulfates*, NO Mineral Oil*, NO Petrolatum*

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CREME OF NATURE Argan Oil Moisture Recovery Leave-In Curl Milk 8 oz!
Chandra G.
CREME OF NATURE Argan Oil Moisture Recovery Leave-In Curl Milk 8 oz uploaded by Chandra G.
I received a sample of this product but didn't find this as moisturizing as similar products I have purchased. This is a light weight creamy moisturizer that is infused with argan oil and argan butter. It doesn't have a nice scent but very similar to most Creme of Nature Argan Oil products. A good thing about this leave in milk was that my curls had a light shine and didn't have as much frizz. I expected my curls to feel more hydrated but this product didn't stand up to what it claims. This is an OK product but I won't recommend to others.
Me-kayla F.
NY
It moistures your hair really well and the smell is great. It defines your curl pattern and it last for a while.

Looking for your answer?