BY CREME OF NATURE

Creme of Nature Argan Oil Intensive Conditioning Treatment is a heavy duty moisturizing treatment for dry and damaged hair. This conditioning treatment is infused with Certified Organic Argan Oil from Morocco which strengthens hair, prevents split ends, and restores shine. Creme of Nature Argan Oil Intensive Conditioning Treatment is a great choice for hair that needs an extra boost to liven it up. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...*
Kristine L.
Kristine L.
One of my favorite deep conditioners! I swear it revitalized my curls after using bleach and color. My one complaint is that it doesn't work as well if you don't leave it in for longer than the recommended time.
Ataja F.
Ataja F.
brookings,SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the big bottles and sample packs but it smells great it has great slip and it really repairs your hair as well moisturizes.
Jha'kimbree H.
Jha'kimbree H.
I Like This Product, I Bout The Sample Size And Tryed It Out. It Has A Nice Smell And Did A Good Job Moisturizing My Hair.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Port Royal , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried it and didn't like it really. Maybe I didn't leave it on long enough but it didn't do anything special to my hair.
Elisha B.
Elisha B.
This is one of the best lines creme of nature could have made. The shampoo is one of the best shampoos I've ever used and the only shampoo that left my hair soft as ever after using it. The conditioner can be hard to find sometimes but when you can get it....omg I love it. It leaves your hair soft and silky and if you are natural, it will make your hair easy to detangle. I'm glad I got to use this and I recommend this because not only do it smell great and works good but it's affordable and you won't regret using it.
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Tempe, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Maybe I put too much on my hair or maybe my hair is too thin for this but it made my hair feel so gross. It was crazy oily (my hair can be oily) and just wasn't a great fit for my hair. I'm sure it will help people with thicker strands but this just wasn't for me.
Judith F.
Judith F.
Auburn, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this treatment for my hair and I absolutely love it. I stop using chemicals in my hair and now I'm natural, sometimes my hair get so dried out after shampooing, but I message this throughout my hair. Put a aluminum type bag on my head for about 20 min , rinse and style
It leaves my hair soft and manageable
Sara P.
Sara P.
Levittown, PA
This was amazing my hair felt so smooth after I love it! It smells so good too! And it wasn't to greasy! My hair is so dry and after I used this my hair felt amazing! I highly recommend this :)
tamesha P.
tamesha P.
Atlanta, GA
The first time I used this product I immediately felt a difference in my hair texture. my hair was dry and brittle from over processing and excessively using hair tools. A family member recommended I try this product and it left my hair soft and moisturized something that it was lacking also it smells so good and repairs split ends and damaged hair.
Ulyssa F.
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a staple for thick hair. I absolutely love how creamy it is in my hair and when I rinse it out it leaves your hair feeling super soft and moisturized. I usually try to do one of these treatments every two weeks to keep my hair soft and nourished.
Candi P.
Candi P.
I found this at Walmart as I was looking for a deep conditioning cream for my hair. I have thick, curly, dry, damaged hair. I got this little guy. I guess a one time treatment. I was wondering if it will work for my hair? Will it leave it oily?
Ally M.
Ally M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for really thin, frizzy and curly hair? Also how many times do you use this a week?