BY CREME OF NATURE

Argan Oil Creme of Nature Argan Oil Shine Polish contains argan oil from Morrocco. Argan Oil Creme of Nature Argan Oil Shine Polish makes hair that is dry and damaged shimmer with an abundance of shine. Argan Oil Creme of Nature Argan Oil Shine Polish needs to be used on dry hair for optimal results. see more...

miss R.
Barnesville, GA
Best smelling hair oil I have ever used ! A little goes a long way . You certainly do not need a lot to get a polished, shiny look. After the shower I apply a small amount to the ends of my hair and blow dry as I brush through my hair, it leaves my hair silky soft and with a beautiful shine .
Alyssa M.
It works perfectly for my hair texture. It provides a great shine and gloss. It was affordable. I bought it from my local beauty supply store.
Cynthia R.
This argon oil is amazing!!!! I have very thick, dry and frizzy hair that can get out of hand. I use this oil to calm down the frizz and add shine to my hair. I also put it in my hair before styling it with heat, since this is a heat defence oil. I love this oil and I highly recommend it for any hair type.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
The smell of this stuff is amazing!!!! It is also a good heat protectant, even though its not what its meant to be. Nice, silky, smooth and shiny is what your hair will be after using this product!
jamie h.
I am white and I find a lot of use for creme of nature products. They smell great and leave your hair silky smooth. A great product from my standpoint even though this product may not be targeted towards me. I get compliments on how I smell when I use this product and also I get compliments on how soft my hair is!
Renata P.
I own this product and it's amazing. Is a great treatment for your hair and it gives your hair a lot of life. Not only that but it smells good and it is long-lasting. You could find this at any drugstore or supermarket
ShaKera F.
Channelview, TX
Great for straightening your natural textured hair. Please be ware, a little product in the palm of your hand goes a very long way. Leaves hair feeling soft and silky. Yes I would purchase again.
Ceaira C.
Milwaukee , WI
This is the only product I use to flat iron my natural hair. It serves as a heat protectant as well as oil. It gets my natural hair silky straight and bouncy. This is my holy grail product when straightening my hair. Creme of Nature Argan Oil Gloss Shine Polisher
Maricela b.
Redmond, WA
Love this. Especially it's great pricing. Smoothes my hair weither it is straight or curly. Smells great.
Daneisha J.
Detroit, MI
i always use this when i have braids in but i use it when my hair is down too, but it gives my braids a beautiful shine and they look new like i just got them done. it smells great and it also contributes to helping my hair stay soft
SNI R.
Tampa, FL
is it too heavy, sticky?
Faith S.
Chicago, Illinois
Whould you use this product on your hair.