BY CREME OF NATURE

Argan Oil Creme of Nature Argan Oil Shine Polish contains argan oil from Morrocco. Argan Oil Creme of Nature Argan Oil Shine Polish makes hair that is dry and damaged shimmer with an abundance of shine. Argan Oil Creme of Nature Argan Oil Shine Polish needs to be used on dry hair for optimal results. see more...

Marquita S.
Richmond
I like to use this product when my hair is blown out. It adds shine to my hair and makes it look healthy. Crème of Nature has excellent products with appealing packaging. This polisher works well with my Black Type 4 hair. I would continue to purchase this Crème of Nature Argan Oil Gloss Shine Polisher and recommend it to others.
Daneisha J.
Detroit , MI
i always use this when i have braids in but i use it when my hair is down too, but it gives my braids a beautiful shine and they look new like i just got them done. it smells great and it also contributes to helping my hair stay soft
Delorise K.
I used this product last week and I must say that it gave my hair a healthy shine to it. I loved the way my hair looked after using this and it made my hair look so healthy and shiny. I love using all things Creme of Nature on my hair because it makes it so soft and manageable.
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
Best smelling hair oil I have ever used ! A little goes a long way . You certainly do not need a lot to get a polished, shiny look. After the shower I apply a small amount to the ends of my hair and blow dry as I brush through my hair, it leaves my hair silky soft and with a beautiful shine .
Rosa N.
I have color-treated hair. As I've aged my hair has become more curly/frizzy and almost brittle (it was always thick and wavy) and, of course, some grey. My daughter introduced me to this product and I really liked how it 'settled' my hair, especially in high humidity. For now I've even stopped using my regular 'rinse out' conditioner. I couldn't find it locally for purchase so I was so happy to find it on Amazon.
Christian A.
Lakeland, GA
Love love love. Use it after I shower and makes my hair so soft! I don't use heat on my hair often but if I do curl it I ALWAYS use this argon oil first and it leaves my curls soft and my hair NOT burnt! Haha.
Ceaira C.
Milwaukee, WI
This is the only product I use to flat iron my natural hair. It serves as a heat protectant as well as oil. It gets my natural hair silky straight and bouncy. This is my holy grail product when straightening my hair. Creme of Nature Argan Oil Gloss Shine Polisher
Jeneia P.
Great product take control of my hair frizz and smooths out my hair. I have dry nappy/curly hair and this product definitely does it and leaves my hair polished and with a perfect shine. Very thick oil but a lil goes a long way so don't over do it and you'll be fine.
jamie h.
I am white and I find a lot of use for creme of nature products. They smell great and leave your hair silky smooth. A great product from my standpoint even though this product may not be targeted towards me. I get compliments on how I smell when I use this product and also I get compliments on how soft my hair is!
Shana C.
Roswell, GA
A little dab is all it takes. This oil does wonders. It's very light and leaves your hair bouncy fluffy and smelling great. I put it on right before I blow dry it. Sometimes I dab a little on when my hair is still wrapped then I comb it down. It gives it a little shine.
Faith S.
Chicago, Illinois
Whould you use this product on your hair.
SNI R.
Tampa, FL
is it too heavy, sticky?

back