BeautyHairHair ProductsCreme Of Nature
Creme of Nature Argan Oil from Morocco Strength & Shine Leave-in Conditioner

Creme of Nature® Argan Oil from Morocco Strength & Shine Leave-in Conditioner

by Creme Of Nature

Strength & Shine Leave-In Conditioner is a unique two-phase formula that combines Argan Oil liquid shine and a strengthening protein complex that improves hair strength, protects against damage, adds moisture and Exotic Shine™. Product Benefits • Moisturizes Hair & Adds Exotic Shine™ • Detangles & Provides Protection • Strengthening Protein Complex Protects Against Damage & Heat Styling • Infused with Argan Oil from Morocco Available in 8.45 oz

Is this a good leave in for wavy/curly hair? TYIA😊
Would you recommend this to a friend? Be honest.
How does It feel on your hair?
Start your review of Creme of Nature® Argan Oil from Morocco Strength & Shine Leave-in Conditioner!
Product Highlights
You don't even have to blend it with anything else and I know a lot of natural hair products require you to mix products.in reviews
I have natural hair it's great for moisture very light and leaves my hair with a nice shine I use this product on my daughter alsoin reviews
I have VERY damaged hair because of me constantly bleaching and toning it. in reviews
I am always on the search for something that will define my curls, makes my hair soft and doesn't leave it crunchy!in reviews
I use argan oil and coconut oil on we their before the spray because I have dry hair but it's really the spray that keeps it tangle free.in reviews
Yutrina  M.
Hephzibah, GA
Creme of Nature® Argan Oil from Morocco  Strength & Shine Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Yutrina  M.
I have used this leave-in conditioner for years. Leaves my hair soft, moisturizes for the entire day and doesn’t leave a heavy buildup. I am a fan and the price is very affordable for the quality. Very satisfied with this product and recommend It to those who suffer with extremely dry hair.
Alexis B.
Creme of Nature® Argan Oil from Morocco  Strength & Shine Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Alexis B.
So this is kind of an unusual use for this product, but my Shih Tzu puppy’s breeder is a professional groomer and also shows her dogs. She recommended this to me as her top choice for a conditioner for her dogs. I spritz this on him after his bath, and he looks gorgeous, his coat doesn’t tangle, and he also smells amazing!
Dakotah E.
Bronx, NY
Creme of Nature® Argan Oil from Morocco  Strength & Shine Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Dakotah E.
As you can tell by how much is in this bottle, I use this a LOT! I swear by Creme of Nature and the argan oil line of products is great. Good value and my hair feels healthy. It doesn’t weigh my hair down. #haircare #healthyhair
Lawanda  F.
Saint Louis, MO
Creme of Nature® Argan Oil from Morocco  Strength & Shine Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Lawanda  F.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Very adorable leave in conditioner perfect for kinky curl hair , leaves the perfect amount of shine , very affordable
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
1,558 reviews
Creme of Nature® Argan Oil from Morocco  Strength & Shine Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Kellen H.
I love using this after I wash my hair! I just spray a generous amount in my hair and comb it in throughout my hair! It really does strengthen my hair and gives it an amazing shine! My hair has been growing so fast from their! I will continue to buy this!
DeAira J.
Columbus, GA
Creme of Nature® Argan Oil from Morocco  Strength & Shine Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by DeAira J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Shake Spray and Go keeps hair conditioned great for in between deep conditioning and washes strengthens hair doesn’t really have smell light weight
Veta J.
Marietta, GA
Creme of Nature® Argan Oil from Morocco  Strength & Shine Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Veta J.
Leaves the hair feeling very conditioned and healthy. Smells great. #hair #style #beauty haul #blackgirlmagic #makeuphaul
Dulce D.
Los Angeles, CA
Creme of Nature® Argan Oil from Morocco  Strength & Shine Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Dulce D.
I received the Creme of Nature Argan Oil from Morocco for free from Influenster in exchange for my honest review and opinion. Since I started using the Strength & Shine Leave- in conditioner I have no issues brushing out my hair, it really leaves my hair soft, shiny and with defined curls. I would recommend this product if you have super dry/damaged hair and are looking for a light but effective leave-in conditioner ✨
Andrea G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Creme of Nature® Argan Oil from Morocco  Strength & Shine Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Andrea G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product for dry hair. I truly enjoy to shake it and use it. It has last me a lot and I am going to buy another one for sure!
Nancy R.
Creme of Nature® Argan Oil from Morocco  Strength & Shine Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Nancy R.
This is my first time using this product It leaves my hair feeling very soft and moisturized. It has a nice smell. It's lightweight and it doesn't leave residue in my hair even after drying my hair. I and very satisfied with this leave in conditioner. I have a messy wavy hair so I'm happy with this product.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...