BeautyHairHair ProductsCreme Of Nature
Creme of Nature Argan Oil from Morocco Intensive Conditioning Treatment

Creme of Nature® Argan Oil from Morocco Intensive Conditioning Treatment

Intensive Conditioning Treatment is an intensively deep conditioning treatment that strengthens and helps prevent damage. Ideal for all hair types, this treatment can be used after every shampoo as a quick conditioner or every week as a reconstructor. Product Benefits • Deeply Infuses moisture with Exotic Shine™ • Strengthens & Prevents Hair Breakage • Leaves Hair Soft, Silky & Full of Body • Infused with Argan Oil from Morocco Available in 1.75 oz, 12 oz, 20 oz

Does this moisturize your hair?
How well does this work for fine straight hair? I need all the moisture I can get
Where can I find this?
Start your review of Creme of Nature® Argan Oil from Morocco Intensive Conditioning Treatment!
Jaleesa H.
I love this conditioner! Not only does it smell good but it keeps my hair moist and soft. It lasts as well! I would recommend this product for relaxed or natural hair.
Rosa T.
Miramar, FL
Creme of Nature® Argan Oil from Morocco  Intensive Conditioning Treatment uploaded by Rosa T.
Purchased at: Walmart
It can be used as a regular conditioner and as a treatment. I’ve only used the conditioning part and i love it! Keeps my hair moisturized and smelling good all day!
Bobbi G.
Edmond, OK
Creme of Nature® Argan Oil from Morocco  Intensive Conditioning Treatment uploaded by Bobbi G.
Purchased at: Target
This is a great leace in conditioner! It not only has a great smell but it has really helped with the softness of my hair! Works great with my other curly hair products as well!
Cecilia F.
Auburn, GA
Creme of Nature® Argan Oil from Morocco  Intensive Conditioning Treatment uploaded by Cecilia F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Lo probé ayer en mi cabello y debo decir que me gustó. Quizás noes tan Hidratante como esperaba pero me gusto. Creme of Nature® Argan Oil from Morocco Intensive Conditioning Treatment Follow me on IG: @ccferrer for more reviews !
Christina B.
Evergreen Pk, IL
Creme of Nature® Argan Oil from Morocco  Intensive Conditioning Treatment uploaded by Christina B.
I used this like a pre poo to get through my hair and condition it before I washed it, and it worked out great! Smells just like everything else in the line, and didn’t do anything weird to my hair
Christina T.
Gadsden, AL
Creme of Nature® Argan Oil from Morocco  Intensive Conditioning Treatment uploaded by Christina T.
I have been struggling for a while now trying to find the perfect deep conditioning treatments. I was excited to try this one after using it my hair feels so much better it is not as dry as it usually is and like the other Creme of Nature products it smells amazing.
Ivana A.
Kissimmee, FL
Creme of Nature® Argan Oil from Morocco  Intensive Conditioning Treatment uploaded by Ivana A.
This product really hydrated and brought back so much shine and life to my hair. It made It so much easier to still and detangle. My hair is soft and my curls look healthier.
Dulce D.
Los Angeles, CA
The deep conditioner didn’t really impress me, I have used many other brands that perform a lot better for my hair type, I also didn’t enjoy the lingering scent on my hair.
Holly  G.
Garland, TX
Creme of Nature® Argan Oil from Morocco  Intensive Conditioning Treatment uploaded by Holly  G.
I washed my hair and used the Intensive Conditioning Treatment afterwards, sat under a hooded dryer to really lock in moisture and rinsed. My hair is super soft, hydrated and manageable, very satisfied with this product.
Veta J.
Marietta, GA
Creme of Nature® Argan Oil from Morocco  Intensive Conditioning Treatment uploaded by Veta J.
I have always been a fan of Cream of Nature Products. I've been going to the hair dresser since I've been 3yrs old ,and My Dresser Dorothy used this line of Products. over the yrs they have advanced with their formulas. #slay #beauty #beautyhaul #hair #fashionista #blackgirlmagic #makeup #voxbox
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sarah S.
il y a 2 ans
Where can I find this?
Tolonda W. il y a un an
Sarah S. You can find it in Kroger, beauty supply stores, Walmart, Family Dollar, etc.
Patricia H.
Doral, FL
il y a 4 ans
Tonya J. il y a 2 ans
My hair is fine and curly and it works perfectly with my hair.