BeautyHairHair ProductsCreme Of Nature
Creme of Nature Argan Oil from Morocco for Natural Hair Creamy Hydration Co-Wash Cleansing Conditioner

by Creme Of Nature

Creamy Hydration Co-Wash is a light-weight, color-safe formula infused with Argan Oil from Morocco, that gently cleanses and removes product residue. It hydrates natural tresses to deliver unstoppable frizz-free curls, coils, kinks and waves. Product Benefits • Ideal for Cleansing all Curl Types • Sulfate-Free & Color Safe • Optimal Finger-Detangling • Adds Moisture & Exotic Shine™ for Thick, Curly Hair • NO Sulfates*, NO Silicones*, NO Mineral Oil*, NO Petrolatum* Available in 12 oz

[product:creme-of-nature-with-argan-oil-curlicous-co-wash] ?
Start your review of Creme of Nature® Argan Oil from Morocco for Natural Hair Creamy Hydration Co-Wash Cleansing Conditioner!
Sanita R.
West Park, FL
Creme of Nature® Argan Oil from Morocco for Natural Hair  Creamy Hydration Co-Wash Cleansing Conditioner uploaded by Sanita R.
After shampooing, my hair felt stripped. I really don't like when my hair feels like that. It was affordable but not a great product. Pack of 2 Creme of Nature 12 oz Argan Oil Moisture Shine Shampoo & Intensive Treatment Bundled by Maven Gifts
Jheniel K.
Edgewood
Ok so I only had the opportunity to get a sample size of the cowash, iys a good thing that I have short hair. However the cowash made my hair feel so soft. The cowash had a nice scent which is a plus. I like that the cowash removed all of the product build up that I had on my hair without drying out my hair.
Elise A.
Oakland, CA
I love the smell of this product. Leaves my hair detangled; feeling moisturized and silky. Paired with the cream of nature conditioner your hair will be manageable shiny and soft.
Thea M.
Montclair, NJ
Smells great, scent lingers. Good for hydrating my 4b/4c hair when prepping for a braid out. Keeps my hair moisturizers for almost a week.
Patrice  L.
Cincinnati, OH
This is one of my favorite brands of shampoo. It aroma is very pleasant and the lather is always up to par. I started using this brand after a friend referred it to me and I haven't used another since. I have locs and this shampoo keeps mine and my boyfriend's hair feeling like a million bucks after each wash. There's no residue leftover and my hair doesn't feel dry. I highly recommend.
Kayla W.
Elmwood Park, NJ
This product makes my hair feel so soft and mosturized and not weighed down it’s great and I would recommend to the world
Sesaina  L.
Doral, FL
Muy buen producto, Hidrata, activa y define rizos, ideal para desenredar, reduce el encrespamiento, sin sulfatos. Excelente
Alayshia M.
Orangeburg, SC
This product left my hair so moisturizing. I have used it multiple times. It is one of my go-to hair products. The scent is great. Would definitely recommend it!
Diara M.
Orlean, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
This conditioner is a great one for hair that are type 4b/4c , it detangle and makes my hair feel very silky and light , i would highly recommend it and it smells very nice. I use it along with the shampp and it is an amazing duo , do not hesitate buy and try it you'll love it....
Darchelle  J.
Jersey City, NJ
Creme of Nature® Argan Oil from Morocco for Natural Hair  Creamy Hydration Co-Wash Cleansing Conditioner uploaded by Darchelle  J.
Of course, this review is as a natural! I loved how this product felt on my scalp and on my hair! Definitely added some moisture to my hair and felt extremely soft. Very satisfied with this brand. This was my first time using.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chi T.
il y a 3 ans
Tanya A. il y a 3 ans
It really didn't do anything for my hair but it's worth a try.