BY CREME OF NATURE #97 in Hair Oil

Argan Oil Cr me of Nature Wrap Lotion is a high quality lotion which uses Moroccan Argan oil for enhanced moisture and a strong and lasting hold. This hair wrapping lotion leaves hair with a brilliant shine and a radiant appearance, with softness like silk, offering a soft relaxer that nourishes while holding. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sydney B.
Madison, MS
Love this for my perm rod sets. My curls are always soft and hold their shape pretty well for almost a week. Used with the Creme of Nature leave in and the Butterlicious Curls Creme, comes out perfect every time
Isis J.
The Creme of Nature Argan Oil Foaming Wrap Lotion is perfect. I used the product with flexi rods and perm rods, and my hair came out shiny an bouncy. I love the product and will use it again
Kish K.
This foam wrap is my favorite for rods sets and heartless curls. This leaves my hair soft and bouncy and the hold is amazing. Got this at Sally’s I was looking for a good alternative for gel in my curl styles and it definitely did the trick. New staple product!
Cirea C.
Toledo
Love this product it adds curl definition to my hair and it smells amazing I love using this when doing my twist outs or curling rods
Drea R.
Coral Springs, FL
While the holding is not to my liking I do love the shine it ads to my hair it can be pricey depending on where you purchase it.beauty store on sale vs Target. It does moisturize well and gives a soft full bodied hold
Tayonna B.
I love all things creme of nature but this style and shine foaming mousse especially. Great for defining curls!!
Shianne D.
Leicestershire, Leicester
This product is also good to add into your braid or twist out routine it locks moisture into your hair also locks your curls into place. It's also foamy which is quite fun and has always had my twist outs and braid outs looking very cute.
Crystal W.
Get sliky smooth curls each time I use this product , smells amazing too and you don't need alot. Don't like the sticky feeling after use .
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
This product has been ok for me. It definitely gives hold but for me it's a little sticky and leave my hair a little too stiff. I would prefer a softer hold then this gives. Smell is good, I like it. Just wish it wasn't so stiffening!
Arielle J.
KILLING IT!!!! I really enjoy using this product. I use it as a curl refresher. I use it to set my rollers. The smell os amazing and it adds mositure every time i use it. As you can tell from my photo I use the product A LOT I carry it in my bag.
Jessica H.
Moss point, MS
Does this cause flaking???
Official N.
Philadelphia, PA
I heard this product was good and I have really thick hair I wanted to know do this really lay my hair down if I rap it ?
foufie l.
Je pense qu'elle est bien pour la peau?