BY CREME OF NATURE #97 in Hair Oil

Argan Oil Cr me of Nature Wrap Lotion is a high quality lotion which uses Moroccan Argan oil for enhanced moisture and a strong and lasting hold. This hair wrapping lotion leaves hair with a brilliant shine and a radiant appearance, with softness like silk, offering a soft relaxer that nourishes while holding. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
Love this thing!!!! It leaves my hair looking so nice and is very manageable. It also has a very great smell not strong.
Mychelle K.
Bay Area
This is another product that is a classic go to for my twist out and rod sets it's amazing its not sticky, no hardness. Just nice shiny curls. The packaging is simple like the whole line I love Red thou so it looks good to me. I do and will buy again.
Lynnette D.
Lyon, France
Finding this product over here is very difficult but worth it. When my hair was relaxed it would give me great hold and shiny moisturized curls. I haven't tried it on my natural hair yet but plan to sometime soon.
Kish K.
This foam wrap is my favorite for rods sets and heartless curls. This leaves my hair soft and bouncy and the hold is amazing. Got this at Sally’s I was looking for a good alternative for gel in my curl styles and it definitely did the trick. New staple product!
Cirea C.
Toledo
Love this product it adds curl definition to my hair and it smells amazing I love using this when doing my twist outs or curling rods
Sharon T.
Spotsylvania, VA
I use this to set my twist-outs & wash-and-goes all time. I bought it at Target, the packaging is pretty plain, but so is the rest of the line. It really defines my curls. (I don’t like using gels so this is a great alternative). I’d buy this product again.
Jessica R.
I have naturally curly hair 3B type and this mouse is great because it doesnt leave your curls stiffer make your hair hair and also they feel moisturized and look shinny.
Carrine W.
Columbus , OH
Favorite mousse I’ve used so far and I’ve tried a lot. It works well for styling as well as to lay down fly away hairs. Love the scent and doesn’t make your hair feel crunch when it dries down. Leaves my hair shiny and healthy looking, I definitely will keep using.

Wouldnt recommend this though if you’re looking for something with extreme holding power
Ammeda a.
I did not believe in hair mousse before using this. I always finish my hairstyles with this. It makes my styles last much longer
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
I️ like to use this on my wigs to lay down the fly away. And on my natural hair with rods set as well. The smell is so good and I️ love how I️t makes my hair look.
Jessica H.
Moss point, MS
Does this cause flaking???
Official N.
Philadelphia, PA
I heard this product was good and I have really thick hair I wanted to know do this really lay my hair down if I rap it ?
foufie l.
Je pense qu'elle est bien pour la peau?