BY CREME OF NATURE #92 in Hair Oil

Argan Oil Cr me of Nature Wrap Lotion is a high quality lotion which uses Moroccan Argan oil for enhanced moisture and a strong and lasting hold. This hair wrapping lotion leaves hair with a brilliant shine and a radiant appearance, with softness like silk, offering a soft relaxer that nourishes while holding. see more...

Cirea C.
Toledo
Love this product it adds curl definition to my hair and it smells amazing I love using this when doing my twist outs or curling rods
Sharon T.
Spotsylvania, VA
I use this to set my twist-outs & wash-and-goes all time. I bought it at Target, the packaging is pretty plain, but so is the rest of the line. It really defines my curls. (I don’t like using gels so this is a great alternative). I’d buy this product again.
Jessica R.
I have naturally curly hair 3B type and this mouse is great because it doesnt leave your curls stiffer make your hair hair and also they feel moisturized and look shinny.
Carrine W.
Columbus , OH
Favorite mousse I’ve used so far and I’ve tried a lot. It works well for styling as well as to lay down fly away hairs. Love the scent and doesn’t make your hair feel crunch when it dries down. Leaves my hair shiny and healthy looking, I definitely will keep using.

Wouldnt recommend this though if you’re looking for something with extreme holding power
Ammeda a.
I did not believe in hair mousse before using this. I always finish my hairstyles with this. It makes my styles last much longer
Monet S.
I️ like to use this on my wigs to lay down the fly away. And on my natural hair with rods set as well. The smell is so good and I️ love how I️t makes my hair look.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
Nice product makes my hair very manageable and shine at the same time.It was my first time so I like to use it to wrap my hair after wash and condition.i like the result.
Ciara W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This smells amazing - I like to combine with a curl creme because it can make your hair a little scrunchy
@Pimiekimie D.
Miramar
Amazing, made my hair soft and manageable. It definitely gave me hold compare to other foaming products. The price was good. Not expensive at all
Chai G.
Macedonia, OH
Anytime I set or mold my hair this is my go to product. Molds my hair without it being dried out or hard. Creme of Nature Argan Oil Foaming Wrap Lotion
Jessica H.
Moss point, MS
Does this cause flaking???
Official N.
Philadelphia, PA
I heard this product was good and I have really thick hair I wanted to know do this really lay my hair down if I rap it ?
foufie l.
Je pense qu'elle est bien pour la peau?