BY CREME OF NATURE

Argan Oil Cr me of Nature Wrap Lotion is a high quality lotion which uses Moroccan Argan oil for enhanced moisture and a strong and lasting hold. This hair wrapping lotion leaves hair with a brilliant shine and a radiant appearance, with softness like silk, offering a soft relaxer that nourishes while holding. see more...

Kish K.
This foam wrap is my favorite for rods sets and heartless curls. This leaves my hair soft and bouncy and the hold is amazing. Got this at Sally’s I was looking for a good alternative for gel in my curl styles and it definitely did the trick. New staple product!
Shaneequa N.
Bronx , NY
I finally found a product I can use on my pixie cut and it does what the bottle says it will do. The scent is nice I can use a lot or a little and get the same results. I don't have to use both gel and mousse. I LOVE CREME OF NATURE STYLING MOUSSE FOAM 😍😍😍👍
Hollie W.
London
Lovely affordable foam for my natural curls. The scent is ok nothing over the top. I add this to my roots and ends pumping out a generous amount before air drying my hair.
I like how it gives definition and shine to my curls it also works well with my other products.
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
Love this thing!!!! It leaves my hair looking so nice and is very manageable. It also has a very great smell not strong.
Jessica R.
I have naturally curly hair 3B type and this mouse is great because it doesnt leave your curls stiffer make your hair hair and also they feel moisturized and look shinny.
Carrine W.
St Louis Park , MN
Favorite mousse I’ve used so far and I’ve tried a lot. It works well for styling as well as to lay down fly away hairs. Love the scent and doesn’t make your hair feel crunch when it dries down. Leaves my hair shiny and healthy looking, I definitely will keep using.

Wouldnt recommend this though if you’re looking for something with extreme holding power
Ciara W.
Denver, CO
This smells amazing - I like to combine with a curl creme because it can make your hair a little scrunchy
Cirea C.
Toledo
Love this product it adds curl definition to my hair and it smells amazing I love using this when doing my twist outs or curling rods
Heather G.
Lehigh Acres, FL
OMG. What did we do before aran oil? This is like crack for your hair. Helps with shjne, fly aways and straightening.
Genedra T.
Montgomery, AL
I use this on my daughter's hair when I plait her hair it leaves her hair shiny, moisturized and provides a good hold.
Jessica H.
Moss point, MS
Does this cause flaking???
Official N.
Philadelphia, PA
I heard this product was good and I have really thick hair I wanted to know do this really lay my hair down if I rap it ?
foufie l.
Je pense qu'elle est bien pour la peau?