BY CREME OF NATURE #89 in Hair Oil

Argan Oil Cr me of Nature Wrap Lotion is a high quality lotion which uses Moroccan Argan oil for enhanced moisture and a strong and lasting hold. This hair wrapping lotion leaves hair with a brilliant shine and a radiant appearance, with softness like silk, offering a soft relaxer that nourishes while holding. see more...

Amari A.
Richmond, VA
Works ok. I don't use a lot on my hair just enough to maintain the potential frizz. I'm so afraid of product build up as well so I limit how much I use. I don't use it for styling just for the after math. I do however use this on my braids,which works great
Drea R.
Coral Springs, FL
While the holding is not to my liking I do love the shine it ads to my hair it can be pricey depending on where you purchase it.beauty store on sale vs Target. It does moisturize well and gives a soft full bodied hold
Nureen H.
This product has kind of dried my hair out. Although, it does give you a nice soft hold with lots of definition and shine. For people that don’t like smells, this would not be the product for you, because this has a very strong perfume scent. My only complaint is that it needs to be more moisturizing.
Queen Esther S.
I love creme of nature. I've used this product to achieve a 3 strand twistout. Use an oil along with the product to take away that crunchy feel.

Lightweight formula, Dries in a timely manner and provides amazing definition. Leaves hair shiny and ready for the week.
Dina H.
I really like this foam mousse besides that the foam is fun to play with but it does hold pretty good and it definitely adds shine to the hair and the price is a deal I even use it as a gel
Jeneia P.
Okay so where to start... This is my favorite product out of the line I mean like the packaging is gray and the formula is fantastic. I use this product on my wet hair to hold and build my curls and it controls my frizz and everything. I also used this when wrapping my hair or when I put in my flexi rods and it hold my hair in those positions yet it's not like those other mousse that make your hair stiff this leaves ur hair soft which it just fabulous
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
I️ like to use this on my wigs to lay down the fly away. And on my natural hair with rods set as well. The smell is so good and I️ love how I️t makes my hair look.
Arielle J.
KILLING IT!!!! I really enjoy using this product. I use it as a curl refresher. I use it to set my rollers. The smell os amazing and it adds mositure every time i use it. As you can tell from my photo I use the product A LOT I carry it in my bag.
KeOsha K.
First like many products in this brand, this smells amazing and leaves a nice shine after ever use. I use this for my twist and braid outs, along with my cantu curl cream, it helps my twist last long than other foam mousses. highly recommend.
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
This product has been ok for me. It definitely gives hold but for me it's a little sticky and leave my hair a little too stiff. I would prefer a softer hold then this gives. Smell is good, I like it. Just wish it wasn't so stiffening!
Jessica H.
Moss point, MS
Does this cause flaking???
Official N.
Philadelphia, PA
I heard this product was good and I have really thick hair I wanted to know do this really lay my hair down if I rap it ?
foufie l.
Je pense qu'elle est bien pour la peau?

back