BY CREME OF NATURE #89 in Hair Oil

Argan Oil Cr me of Nature Wrap Lotion is a high quality lotion which uses Moroccan Argan oil for enhanced moisture and a strong and lasting hold. This hair wrapping lotion leaves hair with a brilliant shine and a radiant appearance, with softness like silk, offering a soft relaxer that nourishes while holding. see more...

Armelle C.
N Chesterfld, VA
This stuff is awesome. I use for my roller set. It gives you a sleek and shiny hair. It is one of the product that I have in my hair bag.
jhoanny n.
Bronx, NY
THIS STUFF SMELLS LIKE EVERYTHING AND ITS CHEAP AND NOT ONLY THAT BUT IT WILL GIVE YUR URLS DEFINITION , SHINE, VOLUME AND A GREAT SMELL
Sierra M.
I like this product. It smells sooooooo good. It doesn't make my hair feel dry, but a little goes a long way. I use it for my twist outs.
Cirea C.
Toledo
Love this product it adds curl definition to my hair and it smells amazing I love using this when doing my twist outs or curling rods
Destini W.
Birmingham, AL
This is a great foam for natural hairstyles. Foams usually dry out my hair, but this foam leaves my hair silky, smooth, and boucy.
Jaynelle B.
The scent smells good. It's good to use on damp hair. I use this for two strand twist. Does give my hair shine and volume.
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
Love this thing!!!! It leaves my hair looking so nice and is very manageable. It also has a very great smell not strong.
Briana T.
Jasper, AL
I love this product. It is so light and smells great. I used it for a wash n go and It left my curls bouncy and defined.
Keonna K.
Forrest City, AR
One of the best wrapping lotions. I use this when I do flexi rods or perm rods. Very inexpensive. Has a great hold too.
Genedra T.
Montgomery, AL
I use this on my daughter's hair when I plait her hair it leaves her hair shiny, moisturized and provides a good hold.
Jessica H.
Moss point, MS
Does this cause flaking???
Official N.
Philadelphia, PA
I heard this product was good and I have really thick hair I wanted to know do this really lay my hair down if I rap it ?
foufie l.
Je pense qu'elle est bien pour la peau?