BY CREME OF NATURE #88 in Hair Oil

Argan Oil Cr me of Nature Wrap Lotion is a high quality lotion which uses Moroccan Argan oil for enhanced moisture and a strong and lasting hold. This hair wrapping lotion leaves hair with a brilliant shine and a radiant appearance, with softness like silk, offering a soft relaxer that nourishes while holding. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Carrine W.
Columbus , OH
Favorite mousse I’ve used so far and I’ve tried a lot. It works well for styling as well as to lay down fly away hairs. Love the scent and doesn’t make your hair feel crunch when it dries down. Leaves my hair shiny and healthy looking, I definitely will keep using.

Wouldnt recommend this though if you’re looking for something with extreme holding power
Chai G.
Macedonia, OH
Anytime I set or mold my hair this is my go to product. Molds my hair without it being dried out or hard. Creme of Nature Argan Oil Foaming Wrap Lotion
Monet S.
I️ like to use this on my wigs to lay down the fly away. And on my natural hair with rods set as well. The smell is so good and I️ love how I️t makes my hair look.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
Nice product makes my hair very manageable and shine at the same time.It was my first time so I like to use it to wrap my hair after wash and condition.i like the result.
Sucreily R.
I really Love this product. is so nice and leaves your curls hidrated, defined and shiny, I have 3C hair and this is the best product to use with curlformers, it smells great also, it leaves your curls all sexy and smelling like argan oil, while it holds your curls longer.
Sydney B.
Madison, MS
Love this for my perm rod sets. My curls are always soft and hold their shape pretty well for almost a week. Used with the Creme of Nature leave in and the Butterlicious Curls Creme, comes out perfect every time
Nivea R.
Coral Springs, FL
While the holding is not to my liking I do love the shine it ads to my hair it can be pricey depending on where you purchase it.beauty store on sale vs Target. It does moisturize well and gives a soft full bodied hold
Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
Great product! I've never used it to wrap my hair in a straight style because any type of water would fluff my hair out and defeat the whole purpose. I do however love to use this mousse when doing my twistouts, braidouts, and bantuknot outs. It creates the most spring like juicy curls that last days. The smell is divine!
Amari A.
Richmond, VA
Works ok. I don't use a lot on my hair just enough to maintain the potential frizz. I'm so afraid of product build up as well so I limit how much I use. I don't use it for styling just for the after math. I do however use this on my braids,which works great
Nureen H.
This product has kind of dried my hair out. Although, it does give you a nice soft hold with lots of definition and shine. For people that don’t like smells, this would not be the product for you, because this has a very strong perfume scent. My only complaint is that it needs to be more moisturizing.
Jessica H.
Moss point, MS
Does this cause flaking???
Official N.
Philadelphia, PA
I heard this product was good and I have really thick hair I wanted to know do this really lay my hair down if I rap it ?
foufie l.
Je pense qu'elle est bien pour la peau?