BY CREME OF NATURE #89 in Hair Oil

Argan Oil Cr me of Nature Wrap Lotion is a high quality lotion which uses Moroccan Argan oil for enhanced moisture and a strong and lasting hold. This hair wrapping lotion leaves hair with a brilliant shine and a radiant appearance, with softness like silk, offering a soft relaxer that nourishes while holding. see more...

Kish K.
This foam wrap is my favorite for rods sets and heartless curls. This leaves my hair soft and bouncy and the hold is amazing. Got this at Sally’s I was looking for a good alternative for gel in my curl styles and it definitely did the trick. New staple product!
Mychelle K.
Bay Area
This is another product that is a classic go to for my twist out and rod sets it's amazing its not sticky, no hardness. Just nice shiny curls. The packaging is simple like the whole line I love Red thou so it looks good to me. I do and will buy again.
Sharon T.
Spotsylvania, VA
I use this to set my twist-outs & wash-and-goes all time. I bought it at Target, the packaging is pretty plain, but so is the rest of the line. It really defines my curls. (I don’t like using gels so this is a great alternative). I’d buy this product again.
Carrine W.
St Louis Park , MN
Favorite mousse I’ve used so far and I’ve tried a lot. It works well for styling as well as to lay down fly away hairs. Love the scent and doesn’t make your hair feel crunch when it dries down. Leaves my hair shiny and healthy looking, I definitely will keep using.

Wouldnt recommend this though if you’re looking for something with extreme holding power
Jessica R.
I have naturally curly hair 3B type and this mouse is great because it doesnt leave your curls stiffer make your hair hair and also they feel moisturized and look shinny.
Chai G.
Macedonia, OH
Anytime I set or mold my hair this is my go to product. Molds my hair without it being dried out or hard. Creme of Nature Argan Oil Foaming Wrap Lotion
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
Nice product makes my hair very manageable and shine at the same time.It was my first time so I like to use it to wrap my hair after wash and condition.i like the result.
Sucreily R.
Miami , FL
I really Love this product. is so nice and leaves your curls hidrated, defined and shiny, I have 3C hair and this is the best product to use with curlformers, it smells great also, it leaves your curls all sexy and smelling like argan oil, while it holds your curls longer.
Sydney B.
Madison, MS
Love this for my perm rod sets. My curls are always soft and hold their shape pretty well for almost a week. Used with the Creme of Nature leave in and the Butterlicious Curls Creme, comes out perfect every time
Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
Great product! I've never used it to wrap my hair in a straight style because any type of water would fluff my hair out and defeat the whole purpose. I do however love to use this mousse when doing my twistouts, braidouts, and bantuknot outs. It creates the most spring like juicy curls that last days. The smell is divine!
Jessica H.
Moss point, MS
Does this cause flaking???
Official N.
Philadelphia, PA
I heard this product was good and I have really thick hair I wanted to know do this really lay my hair down if I rap it ?
foufie l.
Je pense qu'elle est bien pour la peau?

back