BY CREME OF NATURE

Argan Oil Cr me of Nature Wrap Lotion is a high quality lotion which uses Moroccan Argan oil for enhanced moisture and a strong and lasting hold. This hair wrapping lotion leaves hair with a brilliant shine and a radiant appearance, with softness like silk, offering a soft relaxer that nourishes while holding. see more...

• I heard this product was good and I have really thick hair I want...1 Answers
  • Does this cause flaking???3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Jeneia P.
Okay so where to start... This is my favorite product out of the line I mean like the packaging is gray and the formula is fantastic. I use this product on my wet hair to hold and build my curls and it controls my frizz and everything. I also used this when wrapping my hair or when I put in my flexi rods and it hold my hair in those positions yet it's not like those other mousse that make your hair stiff this leaves ur hair soft which it just fabulous
Kristine L.
This product is light weight, scent-free, and easy to use, but I don't recommend for natural hair. I used this product for finger coils and it sucked all of the oil out of my hair without doing anything for hold. However, my mother uses it for perm rods in her permed hair and it does wonders for her!
Mara H.
I bought this because it smelled really nice. However it wasn't always nice to my hair, sometimes my hair was hard and dry after using and sometimes my hair was soft and fluffy. Everyone's hair and outcome is different so I would say give it a try.
Arielle J.
KILLING IT!!!! I really enjoy using this product. I use it as a curl refresher. I use it to set my rollers. The smell os amazing and it adds mositure every time i use it. As you can tell from my photo I use the product A LOT I carry it in my bag.
KeOsha K.
First like many products in this brand, this smells amazing and leaves a nice shine after ever use. I use this for my twist and braid outs, along with my cantu curl cream, it helps my twist last long than other foam mousses. highly recommend.
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
This product has been ok for me. It definitely gives hold but for me it's a little sticky and leave my hair a little too stiff. I would prefer a softer hold then this gives. Smell is good, I like it. Just wish it wasn't so stiffening!
Official N.
Philadelphia, PA
This SMELL so good on my hair I really in joy using it is so healthy for the hair and. Light weight can't even feel it and plus you can use it on kids hair to like to lay down all day I say try this product ❤️
Isis J.
The Creme of Nature Argan Oil Foaming Wrap Lotion is perfect. I used the product with flexi rods and perm rods, and my hair came out shiny an bouncy. I love the product and will use it again
Shea H.
Canton, NB
I really like this foam wrap. I use for rods and twist outs. It gives my hair lots of shine and holds well without the crunchy feeling. It smells wonderful. I totally recommend
Josie J.
Gloucester Point, VA
The perfect foam wrap for flexi rods! Not too pricey, smells great! I don't use it for anything else but my flexi rod sets and it's perfect! And it's great for my hair.
Jessica H.
Moss point, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this cause flaking???
Official N.
Philadelphia, PA
I heard this product was good and I have really thick hair I wanted to know do this really lay my hair down if I rap it ?