BY CREME OF NATURE

Flexible Styling Snot, an extra hold formula infused with Argan Oil from Morocco, will smooth, tame frizz and hold ANY style in place all day. Perfect for kinky, curl styles. Sky's the limit with Creme of Nature Snot Gel. Create any hair style you can imagine with this maximum hold gel. It's unique, putty like texture holds styles in place all day. Infused with Argan Oil from Morocco. see more...

Shantell S.
DC
DO NOT PUT THIS IS YOUR HAIR!!!!!!!!!!
This product is horrible it’s dries like a glue and leaves very nasty cakey flakes in your hair!! This crap completely ruined my hair style. It says flake free which is an absolute LIE! I’m so very disappointed I will never trust this brand with my natural tresses again
Mia W.
This stuff is terrible. I styled my hair in a puff and laid my edges with it. Then I sleep with my silk scarf on. When I woke up my scarf was glued to my hair. When I tried to take my scarf of it almost riped out my edges. Save your edges don’t by this.
Briana K.
Bronx, NY
I did not know the product came out so thick! I put it in my hair and it made it so hard, I had to wash it out immediately.
Katrina S.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: Target
This stuff leaves your hair flaky and scarf will stick to your hair like glue. I purchased mine at Target. It was reasonable in price but not worth it.