Creme of Nature Argan Buttermilk Leave-in Hair Milk, 8 Ounce uploaded by Bree k.Creme of Nature Argan Buttermilk Leave-in Hair Milk, 8 Ounce uploaded by Bree k.Creme of Nature Argan Buttermilk Leave-in Hair Milk, 8 Ounce uploaded by Misty E.

BY ATLAS ETHNIC

Nourish your curls with curl loving Argan buttermilk made with our special butter blend of Argan oil. Quench dry, dehydrated curls with extreme moisture for soft, frizz-free, manageable hair. Ideal for all curl types, use this re-hydrating formula... see more...

Mychelle K.
Bay Area
I myself love this product! It seems like the natural hair community has left it alone lol so to say because I don't see much talk about it. Well I'm here to say this is The Bomb!!! My hair loves it I just dampen my hair and rub this in and the curls just pop out! It's not over priced I order mines from amazon and I just love love love it!! Very light to me its perfect for my Low Por Hair.
Charee M.
I used to use this product or my regular wash days using this whole line of products. This product line does give great definition however all of the products in this line have a perfume a smell to them. And the perfume smell that is in your hair lingers for minimum of three days so you can't really apply additional products on top of this product because the perfume smell still strong. So I would use this product if they change the smell.
Shamecca F.
Greenville , NC
Product melts right in my hair. (Btw my hair is natural) Gives my great results on my twist outs!! Love it. Recommend for my natural or transitioning ladies out there. Also affordable.
Kamryn C.
Port Wentwrth, GA
I had very high hopes for this product,but overall it did not meet my expectations.The product claims to moisturize your curls,however after using this product my hair felt noticeably dryer.I will not be purchasing this product again,and I do not recommend it.
Carmela C.
One of my favorite go to leave-in hair products. I use it every time I have wash days! I would say it really defines my curls and it would last up to three days following wash days.
Jasmine G.
Purchased at: Online
This product gave my hair the mositure it needed without weighing down my hair or making it too oily. I used this for a twist and and it came out pretty good.
Esther K.
Passaic, NJ
This is meant to be used as a leave in instead of conditioner after using a cleansing conditioner. It is a good texture. I don't like the scent though.
Shania S.
Clinton, NC
I love the buttermilk leave in! I use it in most of my wash n go’s. After using hair actually feels like butter and makes your curls SOFT.
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
I️ love this product, I️t smells great, and I️t works so good with my curls. My hair loves this product and my hair pops because of it.
Ashley S.
Canton , MS
Light moisturizer even on fine hair. I did a twist out with the perfect pudding creme and my is silky, soft and defined.

Amazon