BY CREME

Lipstick Amplified - Coming To Select Stores Starting In JuneCreamy formula with a smooth glide, bold colour pay-off with full coverage and a semi-lustrous finish.Formulated to shade, define, and showcase the lips. Hundreds of hues, high-fashion textures. The iconic product that made MAC famous. - Lipstick Amplified see more...

• Is this color dark or light?1 Answers
  • Looking for a lipstick that stays smooth and moist on lips. My lips...1 Answers
  • How dark is this shade? is it more of a deep brown or a deep red? d...3 Answers
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
For some reason MAC lipsticks doesn't work well on my lips. I don't understand this whole hype about it as I need to apply the lipstick every half an hour to actually have something on my lips. It doesn't dry my lips, however it doesn't do anything to them as well. For the price I would go with something different
eveline L.
eveline L.
hollywood, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so in love with this it makes my lips really pop and gives them the extra color needed it also stays on really well
Gwen T.
Gwen T.
N Hollywood, CA
I love this, and I'm not a lipstick person at all. This didn't dry out my lips and the color stayed. The color is really flattering on me as well.
Michayla R.
Michayla R.
M.A.C is one of my favorite lipstick brands and this collection is no different. Precisely defined, intentionally bold and utterly classic, the Pencilled In lip never goes out of style. Effortlessly get the look you want, with 11 pigmented and long wearing shades to choose from! Some of my favorite colors include ; Rebel a mid-toned cream plum berry with a satin finish, Candy Yum Yum is described as a matte neon pink with blue undertones, Cyber is a intense blackish purple with red hints. Lastly we have Ruby Woo it's the perfect matte red lip with blue undertones.
Destiny P.
Destiny P.
Toronto, ON
How dark is this shade? is it more of a deep brown or a deep red? does it dry out your lips often?
Donita S.
Donita S.
White Pigeon, MI
Looking for a lipstick that stays smooth and moist on lips. My lips get dry easily and lipstick will get gunned up on lips.
Tameena S.
Tameena S.
Bessemer, AL
Is this color dark or light?