Creme Filled Pirouette French Vanilla Rolled Wafers uploaded by Cassie C.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #8 in Cookies

Creme Filled Pirouette French Vanilla Rolled Wafers
  • "They are so addictive as they are crispy and the perfect amount of sweet!" in 2 reviews
  • "My whole family loves these!" in 1 review
  • "The only draw back is that they are a little pricey but if I catch them on sale, at least one canister is coming home with me." in 1 review
  • "I could eat them all day long!" in 1 review
Sara B.
Richland, WA
These are absolutely delicious with coffee in the mornings! They have a sweet vanilla cream filling which is not too over powering like some similar snacks! Delicious! If you have yet to try them then you are missing out! I highly recommend them!
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Love these creme filled cookies ! I use them for cappucchinos and hot chocolates. They taste good and have the perfect amount of sweetness. I’d highly recommend to others because it’s inexpensive!
Sarah S.
Amazing cooking that pair so well with coffee. Taste so good and are very light and crunchy. I wish the packaging would change because I always get a large amount of smashed cookies
Erin T.
Water View, VA
I️ swear, you can’t just eat one of these! They are so addicting!! I️ try not to buy them that often cause I️ will end up eating the entire can within 2 days and that’s not healthy!
Shabriel B.
These are my all time favorite guilty pleasure snack of all time. I snag these every time I see them on the shelves. They're light and crispy and full of French vanilla creme! Yummy
Tammy D.
Youngsville , LA
I think these are the highest quality of all I have used. I live them as a snack, and I bake a cake with these surrounding it. Best tasting and highest quality of any I have tried.
Brooklyn B.
These are my favorite Pepperidge farm sticks. They have other flavors too such as hazelnut, but i didn't like those too good. But the vanilla in my opinion is the best one ive tried.
Jana H.
Ty Ty, GA
this things are addicting! i can never put the fan down once i start eating them. love to use them as a straw. the are not terribly expensive and are available at most grocery stores. i would recommend to all!
Tayla M.
greenfield, WI
These are phenomenal and I can’t explain how good this flavor is I mean all them are good but they are just a little pricey but they’re addicting and so flavorful it’s just melts in ur mouth
Amber S.
Yum. Not sure how you are "supposed" to eat these. Thought they were to go with coffee. I don't like coffee but I do love these as a snack. They are light and airy. Price is decent.