Creme Filled Pirouette French Vanilla Rolled Wafers uploaded by Cassie C.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Creme Filled Pirouette French Vanilla Rolled Wafers
  • "They are so addictive as they are crispy and the perfect amount of sweet!" in 2 reviews
  • "My whole family loves these!" in 1 review
  • "The only draw back is that they are a little pricey but if I catch them on sale, at least one canister is coming home with me." in 1 review
  • "I could eat them all day long!" in 1 review
MINDY M.
MINDY M.
Altoona,PA
My whole family loves these! You can even get them at the dollar store now! They are crunchy on the outside and creamy on the inside! They are also ok for little kids to eat and it helps them with their teething too! They are probably one of my favorite snacks out there!
Mitali B.
Mitali B.
They are so good and yummy. The best hazelnut flavor and definitely worth the buck!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
New Brunswick, NJ
Classic Piroutte product tasty with a good hazelnut flavor. Perfect size and easy storage as well. Can get very crumbly though
Gabby H.
Gabby H.
Stansbury Pk, UT
These cookies are the perfect combination of sweet and crunchy. I could eat them all day long!
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
These are great. The perfect amount of filling to a nice crunchy wafer. Love the hazelnut ones.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Scott AFB, Illinois
These are light, delicious, and the perfect amount of sweet. I love how quick and easy they are too
audrey m.
audrey m.
These are the perfect treat! I love these maybe a little too much which is why I can't get them too often.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Columbus, OH
I love these and I always get some around the holidays. Very good with coffee. The only draw back is that they are a little pricey but if I catch them on sale, at least one canister is coming home with me.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Comer, GA
I was really hoping to like these, but I just don't. They taste pretty plain. If they had a little more flavor, they would be the perfect little snack/dessert.
Shaundra O.
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
I have loved these since childhood. YUM YUM :) The chocolate is really great and the wafer is just as perfff!