Creme Filled Pirouette French Vanilla Rolled Wafers uploaded by Cassie C.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #8 in Cookies

Creme Filled Pirouette French Vanilla Rolled Wafers
  • "They are so addictive as they are crispy and the perfect amount of sweet!" in 2 reviews
  • "My whole family loves these!" in 1 review
  • "The only draw back is that they are a little pricey but if I catch them on sale, at least one canister is coming home with me." in 1 review
  • "I could eat them all day long!" in 1 review
Manda G.
These remind me of my undergrad days. I would always go to the grocery store on campus and buy myself a tin of these. I’d be sitting at my computer desk snacking on these while studying or writing papers.
April S.
Rogersville, MO
My favorite cookies in the whole wide world! Little expensive but that’s okay. The older I get the more I like them. Why is that? That’s scary. Lol but such a unique bold flavor would recommend to others
Desiree S.
Moses Lake, WA
SOOOOGOOOOODD!! These are one of my “fancy” snacks. I love to eat these when I don’t have to share with my kiddos. It husband. They are so silky smooth and melt in your mouth. I cannot get enough of them.
Jessica N.
These cookies are delicious! I always think of Christmas and family. Great taste, perfect texture, and easy to find. I would definitely recommend to anyone. The hazelnut version is also delicious !!(:
Vanessa D.
Lawndale , CA
My favorite!!!! The crispiness of the cookie is pure bliss alone, add in that creamy delicious filling and it’s the best to me. I like to sometimes use it like a straw into a cup of coffee. So good!!!
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
OMG!! I️ can’t say enough about these. These crispy, crunchy, cream filled snacks are so so good. I️ can’t just have one. I️ want them all! I’ve found them at all the grocery stores I’ve been to and they are always so affordable!
Tiffany E.
Silver Spring
These are way too good! I’ve tried the vanilla and chocolate and liked the vanilla best. The only thing I don’t like is that once you bite into it, there are crumbs everywhere. It’s also very sweet.
Pirouette is one of my top sweet snacks. The light crisp roll up with an incredibly soft center just says holidays to me. This is a nostalgic gift around my home, reminding me of times with family.
Andrea M.
Essex Jct, VT
Please remind me of some of my Fondest Memories with my grandmother. We used to snack on one or two of these while sipping tea when I went to go visit her. They taste great and they bring back great times.
Keely T.
This cookie brand is one of my favorites! Great taste and great price as well. Not too over baring with sugar. Great flavor and varieties! Im most definitely a repeat buyer and I highly recommend.