Creme Filled Pirouette French Vanilla Rolled Wafers uploaded by Cassie C.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Creme Filled Pirouette French Vanilla Rolled Wafers
  • "They are so addictive as they are crispy and the perfect amount of sweet!" in 2 reviews
  • "My whole family loves these!" in 1 review
  • "The only draw back is that they are a little pricey but if I catch them on sale, at least one canister is coming home with me." in 1 review
  • "I could eat them all day long!" in 1 review
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Scott AFB, Illinois
These are light, delicious, and the perfect amount of sweet. I love how quick and easy they are too
audrey m.
audrey m.
These are the perfect treat! I love these maybe a little too much which is why I can't get them too often.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Columbus, OH
I love these and I always get some around the holidays. Very good with coffee. The only draw back is that they are a little pricey but if I catch them on sale, at least one canister is coming home with me.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Comer, GA
I was really hoping to like these, but I just don't. They taste pretty plain. If they had a little more flavor, they would be the perfect little snack/dessert.
Shaundra O.
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
I have loved these since childhood. YUM YUM :) The chocolate is really great and the wafer is just as perfff!
Collette C.
Collette C.
Lafayette, IN
One of my favorite snacks. I love them. and you can use them for about any type of entertainment.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Standish, ME
Sweet Tooth Expert
Totally a coffee cookie to relax and enjoy the crunch and sweet delicious flavors melt in your mouth.
Ashley s.
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
These are so yummy. I remember eating the whole pack and saving the tin and using it as a kid for storage.
Krystle T.
Krystle T.
Franklin, TN
These are great with a cup of coffee or by themselves. They are so flaky that they felt in your mouth. These are always a fun treat.
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
Austin, TX
I love these! My brother and I have been obsessed with these since we were little! My mom used to treat us with these as children. They are so addictive as they are crispy and the perfect amount of sweet!