Creme Filled Pirouette French Vanilla Rolled Wafers uploaded by Cassie C.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #42 in Cookies

Creme Filled Pirouette French Vanilla Rolled Wafers
  • "They are so addictive as they are crispy and the perfect amount of sweet!" in 2 reviews
  • "My whole family loves these!" in 1 review
  • "The only draw back is that they are a little pricey but if I catch them on sale, at least one canister is coming home with me." in 1 review
  • "I could eat them all day long!" in 1 review
April S.
Rogersville, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert
My favorite cookies in the whole wide world! Little expensive but that’s okay. The older I get the more I like them. Why is that? That’s scary. Lol but such a unique bold flavor would recommend to others
Vanessa D.
Lawndale , CA
My favorite!!!! The crispiness of the cookie is pure bliss alone, add in that creamy delicious filling and it’s the best to me. I like to sometimes use it like a straw into a cup of coffee. So good!!!
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
Sweet Tooth Expert
OMG!! I️ can’t say enough about these. These crispy, crunchy, cream filled snacks are so so good. I️ can’t just have one. I️ want them all! I’ve found them at all the grocery stores I’ve been to and they are always so affordable!
Keely T.
This cookie brand is one of my favorites! Great taste and great price as well. Not too over baring with sugar. Great flavor and varieties! Im most definitely a repeat buyer and I highly recommend.
Amanda C.
Port Richey, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
If you have a junk food addiction then these are not for you. They are great for dipping into your coffee, with a bowl ice cream, or just on their own. I only prefer the white chocolate/ vanilla flavor.
Katie D.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These (and the chocolate kind) are one of my favorite sweet treats. I'm not sure why I only purchase them around the holidays, but they always remind me of Christmas! They're the perfect amount of crunch with the soft sweet center.
Victoria S.
I️ used to love these before I️ went vegan. They are so unique and a special treat. They are truly delicious I️ would have to hold back from eating a whole tin. I️ also love that they come in a tin!
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia
These are great to have with coffee in the morning or even a evening or late night snack. They are so satisfying and delicious and you can't just eat one I usually eat them all I'm one sitting
Liz T.
Los Angeles, CA
I use to eat these as a kid and I thought it was such a cool design. I would try to drink my hot cocoa with these and then munch on them when it didn't work. Very yummy and pretty affordable!
Lindsay M.
Converse, TX
These were really good, but I think there might have been nuts used to make these which I am allergic to. Other than that, I enjoy any wafer form of cookies. I believe this is the only flavor I have tried.