Creme Filled Pirouette French Vanilla Rolled Wafers uploaded by Cassie C.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #8 in Cookies

Creme Filled Pirouette French Vanilla Rolled Wafers
  • "They are so addictive as they are crispy and the perfect amount of sweet!" in 2 reviews
  • "My whole family loves these!" in 1 review
  • "The only draw back is that they are a little pricey but if I catch them on sale, at least one canister is coming home with me." in 1 review
  • "I could eat them all day long!" in 1 review
Amanda L.
Collierville, TN
My grandma used to always have these at her house. They are light and crunchy, plus they have a delicious creamy filling. I had never had the French vanilla before, but while I was checking out at Target I had to try!
Jody D.
I love these cookies. They have great flavor. The only problem I have is that I usually eat them all in a few days. 😀 I love eating these with coffee,milk,tea or hot chocolate. They compare well to similar products.
Ashley A.
Rindge, NH
If you aren’t big into eating actual cookies like myself, you may enjoy these treats! The lightness of the treat on the stomach combined with their wonderful flavor and unique shape make these the perfect snack for whenever you are craving something sweet!
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
Our family would always have these little cans around the house. My parents love eating this in the morning with their cup of coffee I believe that these are the greatest little snack invented because of the shape and size
Vanessa G.
Mountain View, CA
One of my favorite brands. I feel like this brand is like the luxury of store-bought cookies. Obviously homemade cookie are the way to go but if you have to buy them from the store this brand is definitely a go to.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
I absolutely love this. Been a dedicated customer. They never fail me. Their products are always 100 percent satisfying. I will be purchasing again for sure. It was not a disappointment and will forever be buying.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
These are always out around the holidays. They are nice to swivel in cocoa. I think the filling recipe has changed though. I though it was pretty grainy last ones I had. I thought it was much smoother as a kid.
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
The best brand for pirouettes ever. The tastiest and the best texture and flavor ever. I’ve tried a few off brand and they were not comparable to the original at all. I absolutely love these and they are perfect
Whitney L.
Greenville
My neighbor brought me a can of these in a gift basket. The rest of the gifts were nice but despite these being the most affordable item, they were my favorite part. Along with my boyfriends help they were gone in a day and without planning it, he and I both stopped on our way home the next day and bought another can. It was funny but obvious that we both enjoyed it and will be buying it on each grocery trip :)
Krista L.
San Diego , CA
These wafers are delicious! They have such a creamy and velvety vanilla filling and a crunchy wafer coating. It’s like biting into little sticks of heaven. They can be a little pricey but they are so worth it.