Creme Filled Pirouette French Vanilla Rolled Wafers uploaded by Cassie C.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #8 in Cookies

Creme Filled Pirouette French Vanilla Rolled Wafers
  • "They are so addictive as they are crispy and the perfect amount of sweet!" in 2 reviews
  • "My whole family loves these!" in 1 review
  • "The only draw back is that they are a little pricey but if I catch them on sale, at least one canister is coming home with me." in 1 review
  • "I could eat them all day long!" in 1 review
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
I love love these vanilla flavored pirouettes they are amazing not to sweet at all. I have to be careful cause I can eat a whole tin in one sitting they are so addicting.they would taste great as a decorative piece on a cake or cupcakes
SHAMENA S.
Holy grail brand for cookies and baked goods. These are so yummy and delicious. Perfect as a mid-day snack where you can munch on these, wafer after wafer. And the French vanilla smells so good! I’m getting hungry just thinking about it.
V Chor P.
Yums!!!! Or only the holidays is around the corner, I make awesome desserts with these cookies! I’m always satisfied when i purchase these, not only their delicious , but the price is reasonable! I recommend for others to try out also.
Stephanie K.
Columbia Sta, OH
Oh these are the cutest! I love when people give me these as a gift because I never remember to buy them for myself. Excellent with a cup of coffee or an early morning snack. The flavor is great and it’s just a nice light sweet treat.
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely love these. They are a bit more pricy than other cookies so I don’t get them all the time but I do every now and then. I usually get them when we’re having a fondue night. The cookies are delicious in a chocolate fondue.
Leslie M.
Not my favorite cookie of choice but my husband loves them so I try to keep them in the cabinet for him. I do like that they're cream-filled and that they are small portion to that you could pick how much you want to eat at a time
Samantha A.
Kenosha, WI
Perfect flavor and combination! Always hits the spot when you’re craving a little something. The ingredients are simple and that’s what keeps me coming back. The price is affordable and the quality is great! I️ highly recommend!
Nicole L.
San Diego, CA
Who doesn’t love a Pepperidge Farm pirouette cookie?! Classic wafer cookie, super light, big in taste. A little pricey depending but always glad when I can get some. You can buy these at any grocery store or target, Walmart etc.
Aujha A.
Silver Spring, MD
These are a sweet, delectable little shack. I love to dip them in joy chocolate or tea. The outside cookie is light and crispy while the inside is rich & creamy.

These are sold anywhere Pepperidge Farms products are sold, they are usually around $5.
Madisyn C.
W Saint Paul, MN
These are addicting to snack on. I've purchased these a few times for dessert options. I prefer the chocolate flavored ones, but the vanilla cream are good as well. A little more expensive than other cookie options, but good.