Creme Filled Pirouette French Vanilla Rolled Wafers uploaded by Cassie C.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Creme Filled Pirouette French Vanilla Rolled Wafers
  • "They are so addictive as they are crispy and the perfect amount of sweet!" in 2 reviews
  • "My whole family loves these!" in 1 review
  • "The only draw back is that they are a little pricey but if I catch them on sale, at least one canister is coming home with me." in 1 review
  • "I could eat them all day long!" in 1 review
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Tempe
I love having one of these with my coffee in the mornings, they taste sooo good and go perfectly with coffee or milk. I love how they look and that they come in a aluminum container with a lid, very useful for other things. I would definitely recommend
Alexandra U.
Alexandra U.
Omg I love these cookies. They are dangerous I can eat the entire can. Not the healthiest snack but so rich and melt right into your mouth. Forever and always my favorite rolled wafer cookie. Def recommend trying if you haven't. Don't eat them all in one sitting! Good luck 😂
CK H.
CK H.
West Chester, OH
These are such a great treat for snacking on, eat with my coffee in the morning, or to use as a delicious garnish in certain desserts/dishes served to guests. I will definitely be keeping a tin of these around at all times!
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These taste delicious, and I love having them in my house around Christmas time. They are the perfect treat and they have a really nice vanilla flavor. These wafers taste great with ice cream or any other dessert, I recommend getting them. Out of all of the flavors, this is my favorite.
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
port of spain
This snack is perfect to give as a gift or just devour it all yourself! Its delicious for any snack junkie. I like it because its semi-sweet so its not an overbearing kind of sweetness.
Maritza H.
Maritza H.
Cranston, RI
I love these. They are the perfect snack and size. Super delicious. They are the perfect snack for my dinners and get togethers. But they end too soon! I wish they were bigger in size . But definitely worth it
Leanne F.
Leanne F.
Bessemer City, NC
I love these rolled wafers. They're delicious and just enough to satisfy a sugar craving. While not the healthiest option, they're a great alternative to opening a bag of cookies and eating the entire thing.
Yulisa D.
Yulisa D.
Brooklyn, NY
Oh my god, I remember eating these all the time as a kid and only being allowed to eat one a day but I didn’t care I would sneak one out of the container every 2 mins.
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
The Colony, TX
These are great to eat by themselves I love the French vanilla flavor its not too sweet. But I love to have these with my coffee its the perfect combination
Laura B.
Laura B.
I love these things! I could eat the whole darn can in one sitting! They have great creamy flavors and the crisp wafer that surrounds it is divine! Drool!!