Creme Filled Pirouette French Vanilla Rolled Wafers uploaded by Cassie C.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #42 in Cookies

Creme Filled Pirouette French Vanilla Rolled Wafers
  • "They are so addictive as they are crispy and the perfect amount of sweet!" in 2 reviews
  • "My whole family loves these!" in 1 review
  • "The only draw back is that they are a little pricey but if I catch them on sale, at least one canister is coming home with me." in 1 review
  • "I could eat them all day long!" in 1 review
Tatjana M.
Killeen, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
Oh my goodness gracious. If no one takes the can away from me I️ will eat all of jede delicious vanilla Creme wafers all in one sitting. They are so addicting and have a wonderful crunch and sweetness to them. They taste amazing in hot chocolate milk and ice cream
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
Yes!! I love pirouettes ! So delicious! My biggest issue with this this flavor in particular is that with the white chocolate, they’re too sweet which makes them kind of gross. With the white chocolate , you kind of regret eating it after you’ve had just one.
Irene Y.
Vestal
I haven’t had this in awhile, but it is one of my favs to eat when I’m just lounging around the house. The crunch from the wafer combined with the chocolate on the inside is so good!! It sort of reminds me of Crunch or Kit Kat. It sort of has the same concept of a sweet crunch in every bite.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are absolutely delicious with coffee in the mornings! They have a sweet vanilla cream filling which is not too over powering like some similar snacks! Delicious! If you have yet to try them then you are missing out! I highly recommend them!
Rebecca K.
These are literally one of my favorite things ever I don't know if it's just because my grandma used to have them only at Christmas time on the counter hiding behind some stuff for us to fine or if they really do taste great but I love them
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love love these vanilla flavored pirouettes they are amazing not to sweet at all. I have to be careful cause I can eat a whole tin in one sitting they are so addicting.they would taste great as a decorative piece on a cake or cupcakes
V Chor P.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Yums!!!! Or only the holidays is around the corner, I make awesome desserts with these cookies! I’m always satisfied when i purchase these, not only their delicious , but the price is reasonable! I recommend for others to try out also.
Stephanie K.
Columbia Sta, OH
Oh these are the cutest! I love when people give me these as a gift because I never remember to buy them for myself. Excellent with a cup of coffee or an early morning snack. The flavor is great and it’s just a nice light sweet treat.
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
I absolutely love these. They are a bit more pricy than other cookies so I don’t get them all the time but I do every now and then. I usually get them when we’re having a fondue night. The cookies are delicious in a chocolate fondue.
Breeana H.
Chula Vista
I don’t like the vanilla version of these cookies. I really love the chocolate ones better. I like how crispy they are on the outside and they have just the right amount of sweetness on the inside. I would maybe add more filling.