Creme Filled Pirouette French Vanilla Rolled Wafers uploaded by Cassie C.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #42 in Cookies

Creme Filled Pirouette French Vanilla Rolled Wafers
  • "They are so addictive as they are crispy and the perfect amount of sweet!" in 2 reviews
  • "My whole family loves these!" in 1 review
  • "The only draw back is that they are a little pricey but if I catch them on sale, at least one canister is coming home with me." in 1 review
  • "I could eat them all day long!" in 1 review
Stephanie L.
Saint Paul, MN
When I was younger, I only got to eat these at my grandma's house, and I loved them so much. They're just the right combination of crunch on the outside and melted softness on the inside. Pepperidge Farm has some of the best mass produced cookies I've ever tried, I would highly recommend these. Plus, I can attest to their ability to inspire good behavior in children, haha.
Mandi S.
Theodore, AL
OMG!! I love these things so much! The wafers are really crispy and flaky so make sure you are eating them over something because they will crumble as you take a bite. The french vanilla filling is so smooth, creamy and sweet. The slight thickness of the french vanilla creme in your mouth makes the wonderful flavor last longer. These are my favorite cookies... well, these and the chocolate fudge flavor ones they have as well. I would have to say that the french vanilla is a little richer than I usually like, but as long as I am only eating a couple at a time it's alright. The chocolate fudge ones are less sweet than the vanilla which I am crazy for! So, whether you are a vanilla fan or a chocolate fan, Pepperidge has you covered!
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
My parents used to buy these a lot when I was a kid and use them for their actual intended purpose which was for coffee or hot chocolate but I would just snack on them. They have such a unique flaky texture with (I believe) white chocolate inside. I really miss them and want to buy them again! The chocolate hazelnut was just as good.
Brianna L.
Savannah, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
When I tell you that these cookies are AMAZING, please believe me! A lot of people make pirouettes, but these are next level! They are literally the lightest and most crisp cookies hat I have had the pleasure of eating. If you like frozen yogurt or have a Below Zero rolled ice cream place near you, please try this as a topping! It’s DELICIOUS!
Lesliee H.
Douglasville, GA
Oh, how I love these. They're extremely addictive. But when you want an amazing sweet treat, these are perfect! I love to have them with tea or coffee. The pastry is so thin and crisp, and the inside is the perfect combination with being so rich and creamy. I look for these quite often at any grocery store I visit.
Brina H.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I do not like these, or any of the other flavors of rolled wafer cookies from this brand. The actual cookie part is nice, but the filling is usually dry and crumbly. My family likes them, but I can’t stand them... which sucks because we get tons of them during the holidays.
Carla P.
Paducah, KY
These cookies are really delicate and crispy. The vanilla has a good flavor. I like to serve these when I have a tea party. I like to serve light and airy cookies when I make a pot of herbal or green tea. They go lovely with the blooming flavored teas that I like to serve.
Kaya C.
Franklin, NH
This is literally my childhood in a can. Vanilla wafer and a creamy filling come to get her to provide a light sweet and salty snack perfect for after a well balanced meal! I would recommend as a lovely treat after dinner, or a good snack in between lunch and dinner!
Courtney D.
South Shore, KY
Can I just say... OBSESSED 😍😍😍 Huge fan of these! Perfect snack for anytime time of the day (or night). They come in different flavors like vanilla, hazelnut, etc. Soooo good! They sale these at your local grocery stores. Can be a little pricey but so worth it.
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
Pepperidge Farm has hands-down the best tasting cookies in supermarket. They’re always fresh, and they always come up with the best cookie innovation ideas. The piourettes are my favorite. They look great as a garnish, or are perfect to eat on their own as a snack!