Creme Filled Pirouette French Vanilla Rolled Wafers uploaded by Cassie C.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Creme Filled Pirouette French Vanilla Rolled Wafers
  • "They are so addictive as they are crispy and the perfect amount of sweet!" in 2 reviews
  • "My whole family loves these!" in 1 review
  • "The only draw back is that they are a little pricey but if I catch them on sale, at least one canister is coming home with me." in 1 review
  • "I could eat them all day long!" in 1 review
priscilla k.
priscilla k.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are great with a cappuccino or hot chocolate or even by itsself the soft flakiness not to sweet just right
Jiao L.
Jiao L.
I love wafers! These are very crunchy with a vanilla filling on the inside that is not overpowering at all.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love these Pirouettes. Great taste and not bad on price. I would highly suggest these cookies to anyone.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Louisville, KY
These are my favorite. They are the best cookies ever. And taste so sweet and not too rich in flavor.
Angela W.
Angela W.
Casper, WY
These are my favorite hot chocolate stirring sticks. The get warm and soft and melt in your mouth.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Greer, SC
I prefer the chocolate ones, but these are still really tasty! I like them with my coffee.
Emma L.
Emma L.
Trumbull, CT
10/10 would eat an entire tin in one sitting. A little sweet and definitely not a healthy snack, but for a small dessert these cookies are a perfect treat. I bought these at the grocery store a couple of weeks ago and will probably buy them again.
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Love love love these cookies. Rich enough that I can actually eat just one! I used these to make a beach style cake and they were absolutely perfect and delicious! The tin comes with two sealed bags of cookies, so they can last a long time.
Sandra K.
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
My sister and I used to call these love letters when we were kids (they look like rolled up letters), and used to LOVE eating them. I still do. The wafers are light and crispy, and the vanilla creme in the center is just divine. I love that these wafers come in a tin, and even though they break up into pieces super easily, they're still one of my favorite snacks.
Alexandra U.
Alexandra U.
Omg I love these cookies. They are dangerous I can eat the entire can. Not the healthiest snack but so rich and melt right into your mouth. Forever and always my favorite rolled wafer cookie. Def recommend trying if you haven't. Don't eat them all in one sitting! Good luck 😂