Creme Filled Pirouette French Vanilla Rolled Wafers uploaded by Cassie C.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Creme Filled Pirouette French Vanilla Rolled Wafers
  • "They are so addictive as they are crispy and the perfect amount of sweet!" in 2 reviews
  • "My whole family loves these!" in 1 review
  • "The only draw back is that they are a little pricey but if I catch them on sale, at least one canister is coming home with me." in 1 review
  • "I could eat them all day long!" in 1 review
Joan R.
Joan R.
Demotte, IN
These have been a favorite in our house forever. Usually one package doesn't make it home from the store as it gets eaten on the way home, so make sure to buy and extra package for later!
Aaliyah W.
Aaliyah W.
Orange, CA
I like the filling and I love how nice and airy the cookie is that surrounds the filling it's just a really great cookie but once I start eating it i can't stop until it's all gone
Aly V.
Aly V.
Brooksville, FL
In LOVE WITH THESE! I got them in my Christmas basket last year and was so sad that I thought they were only a Christmas thing. Well I found them at a local store for $1 a can!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Stillwater , Ny
Yummy in my tummy. So good that you really don't want to share. Hide them from your kids. Rich and creamy with a great vanilla center.not to expensive for the quality.
Casimira A.
Casimira A.
Chuluota, FL
These are truly the best. My family love that they are like the perfect morning treat with your coffee. Not over powering taste. It's just a classy wafer.

Genie A.
Genie A.
Beech Island, SC
My family loves these. My daughter will debit the whole canister by herself. They are creamy with a crunch. Make excellent accents to desserts or drinks
Alisha M.
Alisha M.
Staunton, VA
I love these!!! And the chocolate hazelnut version too! They are so light and tasty! My dad bring me a can every time he come to visit from Tennessee!
Toneka S.
Toneka S.
MONTGOMERY, AL
These Are So Light And Delicious melt on your mouth creamy delightfully fulfilling excellent with coffee or tea even a cold glass of milk
Lucia P.
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
This is a stuffed, soft, delicious treat for snacking is good, I love to eat when I watch television, a good combination, I love...!!!
Joseth A.
Joseth A.
I like the crunch and the vanilla cream flavor. I love it and my family too, its the best in the world AND SL YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY