Creme Filled Pirouette French Vanilla Rolled Wafers uploaded by Cassie C.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #8 in Cookies

Creme Filled Pirouette French Vanilla Rolled Wafers
  • "They are so addictive as they are crispy and the perfect amount of sweet!" in 2 reviews
  • "My whole family loves these!" in 1 review
  • "The only draw back is that they are a little pricey but if I catch them on sale, at least one canister is coming home with me." in 1 review
  • "I could eat them all day long!" in 1 review
Kayla M.
Stillwater , Ny
Yummy in my tummy. So good that you really don't want to share. Hide them from your kids. Rich and creamy with a great vanilla center.not to expensive for the quality.
Casimira A.
Chuluota, FL
These are truly the best. My family love that they are like the perfect morning treat with your coffee. Not over powering taste. It's just a classy wafer.

Genie A.
Beech Island, SC
My family loves these. My daughter will debit the whole canister by herself. They are creamy with a crunch. Make excellent accents to desserts or drinks
Alisha M.
Staunton, VA
I love these!!! And the chocolate hazelnut version too! They are so light and tasty! My dad bring me a can every time he come to visit from Tennessee!
Toneka S.
MONTGOMERY, AL
These Are So Light And Delicious melt on your mouth creamy delightfully fulfilling excellent with coffee or tea even a cold glass of milk
Joseth A.
I like the crunch and the vanilla cream flavor. I love it and my family too, its the best in the world AND SL YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY
priscilla k.
These are great with a cappuccino or hot chocolate or even by itsself the soft flakiness not to sweet just right
Michelle G.
Louisville, KY
These are my favorite. They are the best cookies ever. And taste so sweet and not too rich in flavor.
Angela W.
Casper, WY
These are my favorite hot chocolate stirring sticks. The get warm and soft and melt in your mouth.
Ashley T.
Greer, SC
I prefer the chocolate ones, but these are still really tasty! I like them with my coffee.