Creme Filled Pirouette French Vanilla Rolled Wafers uploaded by Cassie C.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Creme Filled Pirouette French Vanilla Rolled Wafers
  • "They are so addictive as they are crispy and the perfect amount of sweet!" in 2 reviews
  • "My whole family loves these!" in 1 review
  • "The only draw back is that they are a little pricey but if I catch them on sale, at least one canister is coming home with me." in 1 review
  • "I could eat them all day long!" in 1 review
Sarani S.
Sarani S.
Killeen, TX
They are indeed a little pricey. I was scared to try them at first because I thought I was not going to like them. I love them, on occasion. I have to have them on occasion or I will go broke buying them and get chunky from eating them. hahaha
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Lawton, OK
Love these things. I like the crunch and the vanilla cream flavor. They get eaten far faster than they should. I think it's a special treat and I wouldn't get them during every shopping trip. But they are worth it when I do get them. Certainly will continue to buy them when I want a treat.
Megan F.
Megan F.
Great when you need that delicious sweet snack. Extremely sweet so guilty pleasure is limited to 1
Julendys Masiel R.
Julendys Masiel R.
miami
Este es un producto increíble, me gusta mucho, me gustó demasiado, es muy útil y se ha vuelto un indispensable para mi es algo asombroso, me encanta, de verdad es un producto que vale la pena arriesgarse {perfecta} un producto muy bueno lo recomiendo;}🙂🙃
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
I love these! My only issue with them is how addictive they are! I can seriously eat so many of them in one sitting O.o
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Montego Bay
These are okay. I love the chocolate inside, but it's too crunchy on the outside. It takes the great feeling of eating chocolate away because of all that crunching.....
Zubaida R.
Zubaida R.
Lahore
Just bought them randomly and i must say i totally loved them. The wafers are so crispy and cream filled taste amazing. The packaging is cute and do not let wafers crisp down even after weeks.
Renee L.
Renee L.
These are good, but I find them a bit too sweet. Could use a revision on their recipe to make them a little less sweet overall. Still, they're tasty with coffee or ice cream.