Creme Filled Pirouette French Vanilla Rolled Wafers uploaded by Cassie C.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #8 in Cookies

Creme Filled Pirouette French Vanilla Rolled Wafers
  • "They are so addictive as they are crispy and the perfect amount of sweet!" in 2 reviews
  • "My whole family loves these!" in 1 review
  • "The only draw back is that they are a little pricey but if I catch them on sale, at least one canister is coming home with me." in 1 review
  • "I could eat them all day long!" in 1 review
Sew J.
Vallejo, CA
My daughter is obsessed with these cookies they are so good and creamy the only this is since she is only one she makes such a mess but hey as long as she enjoys it I'm happy with her enjoying her self
Kaye G.
These are classic. I think they’re mom’s favorite because she would always have them on deck when we were growing up. We used to pretend we were smoking delicious chocolate filled cigars.
Sally G.
Fairview Hts, IL
I can’t have these in my house because I mindlessly eat them too much! They’re so good and light that you don’t feel guilty for eating them, even though they really aren’t good for you!
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Love these creme filled cookies ! I use them for cappucchinos and hot chocolates. They taste good and have the perfect amount of sweetness. I’d highly recommend to others because it’s inexpensive!
Winter F.
Mobile, AL
I HATE these!
Why you ask BECAUSE I'LL EAT THE WHOLE FREAKING CAN!!! Why do these exist. Why do they make something I'll eat 45 of in one sitting.
Obviously I love them and always will.
Shabriel B.
These are my all time favorite guilty pleasure snack of all time. I snag these every time I see them on the shelves. They're light and crispy and full of French vanilla creme! Yummy
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
This is a great after dinner treat with milk and I love the diffrent flavors and thers is also a great way to eat in yougurt crumbled up or pudding is also a great way to havr both.
Erin T.
Water View, VA
I️ swear, you can’t just eat one of these! They are so addicting!! I️ try not to buy them that often cause I️ will end up eating the entire can within 2 days and that’s not healthy!
Rochelle N.
These are really good. They're delicate and can break easily if you pack them individually in a zip lock bag. It tastes sweet, has a harder outer layer but soft sweet center inside.
Brooklyn B.
These are my favorite Pepperidge farm sticks. They have other flavors too such as hazelnut, but i didn't like those too good. But the vanilla in my opinion is the best one ive tried.