Creme Filled Pirouette French Vanilla Rolled Wafers uploaded by Cassie C.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #8 in Cookies

Creme Filled Pirouette French Vanilla Rolled Wafers
  • "They are so addictive as they are crispy and the perfect amount of sweet!" in 2 reviews
  • "My whole family loves these!" in 1 review
  • "The only draw back is that they are a little pricey but if I catch them on sale, at least one canister is coming home with me." in 1 review
  • "I could eat them all day long!" in 1 review
Ashley B.
Brookline , MA
Personally, I am a sucker for anything sweet but I love these beucase they are an easy treat for after dinner, you can pair it with ice cream, a glass of milk, coffee or even tea. They aren't too big so you aren't over doing it it but it definitely does the job statifying my sweet tooth. I would highly recommend.
Luann Z.
These are so delicious! They are always fresh and are the perfect non-gulity dessert. They are light and do not leave you feeling like you ate a whole box of cookies (unless you actually do :)) The only problem is that over the years, there has been less and less filling in them.
Jessamyn T.
Chalmette, LA
This is a cookie I pretty much only buy around the holidays because of the price versus the quantity of the cookies inside the tin. It is an excellent tin for reusing later on, which is more earth-friendly, but then if you buy them regularly what do you do with all the extras?
Crystal B.
Cypress, TX
Adore pirouettes! I love the crunch and the flavor. French vanilla is a favorite but we also like all of the other flavors. We do not purchase them often because they are a treat in our house. I like that they do not have HFC in them and would recommend these.
zirse a.
Hese are delicious and turn a cup of coffee into an elegant tasty snack. Rolled in a thin shell that dips nicely into coffee or a dish of ice cream, the creamy tasty filling is very nice and not too sweet. Light and satisfying and only sixty calories. Yum
Angela D.
These vanilla wafers are crisp and sweet. They're not too thick or thin. They're even tastier crushed up and sprinkled over of a bowl of ice cream. I highly recommend this product if you like fresh vanilla flavored wafers.
Sarah C.
Duluth , MN
These things are dangerous simply because you will want to eat them all!! They simply melt in your mouth! I like to eat them by themselves but they are also great in a malt or with ice cream!!
Joan R.
Demotte, IN
These have been a favorite in our house forever. Usually one package doesn't make it home from the store as it gets eaten on the way home, so make sure to buy and extra package for later!
Aaliyah W.
Orange, CA
I like the filling and I love how nice and airy the cookie is that surrounds the filling it's just a really great cookie but once I start eating it i can't stop until it's all gone
Aly V.
Brooksville, FL
In LOVE WITH THESE! I got them in my Christmas basket last year and was so sad that I thought they were only a Christmas thing. Well I found them at a local store for $1 a can!