Creme Filled Pirouette French Vanilla Rolled Wafers uploaded by Cassie C.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Creme Filled Pirouette French Vanilla Rolled Wafers
  • "They are so addictive as they are crispy and the perfect amount of sweet!" in 2 reviews
  • "My whole family loves these!" in 1 review
  • "The only draw back is that they are a little pricey but if I catch them on sale, at least one canister is coming home with me." in 1 review
  • "I could eat them all day long!" in 1 review
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Brookline , MA
Personally, I am a sucker for anything sweet but I love these beucase they are an easy treat for after dinner, you can pair it with ice cream, a glass of milk, coffee or even tea. They aren't too big so you aren't over doing it it but it definitely does the job statifying my sweet tooth. I would highly recommend.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Lexington, KY
These treats are an absolute favorite in my house. Especially in the evening, when they pair just perfectly with afternoon coffee or even in the morning for a special treat. They are the perfect combination of soft and crunchy. Their worst trait is how hard they are to stop eating.
Luann Z.
Luann Z.
These are so delicious! They are always fresh and are the perfect non-gulity dessert. They are light and do not leave you feeling like you ate a whole box of cookies (unless you actually do :)) The only problem is that over the years, there has been less and less filling in them.
Jessamyn T.
Jessamyn T.
Chalmette, LA
This is a cookie I pretty much only buy around the holidays because of the price versus the quantity of the cookies inside the tin. It is an excellent tin for reusing later on, which is more earth-friendly, but then if you buy them regularly what do you do with all the extras?
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Cypress, TX
Adore pirouettes! I love the crunch and the flavor. French vanilla is a favorite but we also like all of the other flavors. We do not purchase them often because they are a treat in our house. I like that they do not have HFC in them and would recommend these.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Delray Beach, FL
Love love these and I always pick them up from dollar tree Marshall or Tj maxx these meet all expecation been wearing them since I was little they are similar brand pros the taste and the are addictive con know you taste buds I will recommend these to anyone
zirse a.
zirse a.
Hese are delicious and turn a cup of coffee into an elegant tasty snack. Rolled in a thin shell that dips nicely into coffee or a dish of ice cream, the creamy tasty filling is very nice and not too sweet. Light and satisfying and only sixty calories. Yum
Kalli C.
Kalli C.
Venice, FL
I love these! I especially love to eat these during the Christmas Season. I believe they are very affordable. They are extremely delicious and addicting. I like that they come in a couple different flavors. I would definitely recommend these to anyone!
Angela D.
Angela D.
These vanilla wafers are crisp and sweet. They're not too thick or thin. They're even tastier crushed up and sprinkled over of a bowl of ice cream. I highly recommend this product if you like fresh vanilla flavored wafers.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Duluth , MN
These things are dangerous simply because you will want to eat them all!! They simply melt in your mouth! I like to eat them by themselves but they are also great in a malt or with ice cream!!