Can anyone find a website to the manufactures of Skin Nutritions products? I went to the website listed on the products box which is skinnutritions.com but it doesn't exist. Also googled the company Skin Beauty International Inc. with no luck.I sure wish they had a website that you could order their products from. I first came across some of their products at Family Dollar. It was a set of face cleanser, toner, and moisturizer that was on clearance so I stocked up some because I knew it was a close out item and wouldn't be there anymore. I loved their toner. Then I came across the Dark Spot Corrector roller and Retinol & Hyaluronic serums. I just found a new serum of theirs at the Dollar Tree which is a Vitamin C serum. I love all their products. Sucks when something is discontinued, which I am sure all these products will disappear soon because I see they are only sold at stores that sell mostly close out items.
Indianapolis - il y a 2 ans

6 answers

I know they sell it on Amazon if that helps !
il y a un mois
Yes, you can get the on the dollar tree website.
il y a un an
Same here!! My best friend knows how much I love skincare. I’ve been teaching her. Bc she has rosacea... so she’s starting to look on the back. She sAllen me “I think I did great.. spent $3!! On 3 products” I could t believe it!!! I went through this in 3 weeks .. I absolutely love it. It’s incredible what one can find!! Xo 😘
il y a un an
Hi! I found them on amazon as well!
il y a un an
I’ve also tried to find their website and haven’t found anything either. They also sold this awesome eye roller (it was like a liquid substance that you rub under your eyes to make dark circles and lines disappear). Their products are amazing and I wish I knew of their website to see what other products they sell.
il y a un an
I found the c serum in Dollar tree so I’m not sure. I think maybe they may have sold off what they had in bulk and closed down or changed their name. There is no telling.
il y a 2 ans