BY FIORDIFRUTTA

Creme De Pirouline® Dark Chocolate Artisan Rolled Wafers.
Enjoy as a snack with coffee, tea, ice cream, after dinner drinks, family and friends.
All natural. see more...

Creme De Pirouline Artisan Rolled Wafers Dark Chocolate

Start your review of Creme De Pirouline Artisan Rolled Wafers Dark Chocolate!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I love that I found them in dark chocolate because I absolutely love dark chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "I've always been a big fan of these in just about every flavor." in 1 review
  • "I don't tend to grab the dark chocolate as much, but still really good." in 1 review
  • "These are pretty good and it is hard to eat just 1 or 2." in 1 review
Nikauly B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Son deliciosas me gustaron bastante sin duda volver a comprar. Su sabor y su consistencia hacen de este bocadillo dulce una delicia.
Patricia B.
We used to always have delicious these wafer cookies on the table at coffee hour after holiday dinners growing up. I was so surprised when my boyfriend bought them for me as a little surprise gift after running some errands the other day.

I absolutely need a little something sweet with my nightly coffee but nothing heavy. These are the perfect little treat, not to mention they are amazing for dipping!! Not just for coffee... Great for kids' hot chocolate or a fancy chocolate milk or even an on the go snack.
Brittany G.
Literally the best cookies ever. I like the dark chocolate ones the best but they have really good other favors as well.
Jéssica S.
Perkiomenville
Muito bom, simplesmente impossível parar de comer! Nem acredito que paguei apenas um dólar. Muito saboroso, puro chocolate. Ótimo snack com café, chá e muito mais. Recomendo testar, vão amar. E a embalagem pode ser usada depois para guardar coisas!