BY FIORDIFRUTTA

Creme De Pirouline® Dark Chocolate Artisan Rolled Wafers.
Enjoy as a snack with coffee, tea, ice cream, after dinner drinks, family and friends.
All natural. see more...

Creme De Pirouline Artisan Rolled Wafers Dark Chocolate

Start your review of Creme De Pirouline Artisan Rolled Wafers Dark Chocolate!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I love that I found them in dark chocolate because I absolutely love dark chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "I've always been a big fan of these in just about every flavor." in 1 review
  • "I don't tend to grab the dark chocolate as much, but still really good." in 1 review
  • "These are pretty good and it is hard to eat just 1 or 2." in 1 review
Leidi R.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When I read the reviews I was aware of the possibilities of broken wafers but everything else I've ordered has been beyond reproach. So I chanced it but was disappointed with the poor quality of shipping. Perhaps with wrapping it in multiple layers of bubble wrap some of this could have been avoided. A for effort, but C for falling short..
I think it is a regular copy of Venezuela'S Pirulin
karyn c.
Auburn
We are love these and they almost always have them at the dollar tree by our house. I also like that they come in a tin because after we are done with the cookies we use the tin for something else. I love having them with coffee. I would definitely recommend trying them!
Jackie A.
Tustin, CA
Love this!! Taste so good, I would always get the milk chocolate because I never liked the dark chocolate. But I got to say these were very delicious I couldn’t even tell that it was dark chocolate!! I Recommend These!!!!
Anyaris R.
Paterson, NJ
Great flavor I love it with my every day coffee or is great for decorating desserts. Have it also with your hot chocolate.
Jéssica S.
Perkiomenville
Muito bom, simplesmente impossível parar de comer! Nem acredito que paguei apenas um dólar. Muito saboroso, puro chocolate. Ótimo snack com café, chá e muito mais. Recomendo testar, vão amar. E a embalagem pode ser usada depois para guardar coisas!
Kat J.
1,150 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These rolled wafer cookies are very good, but pricey...

The thin crisp outer shell reveals a decadent dark chocolate filling inside that doesn’t overpower your taste buds,... It’s an elegant snack or dessert and makes a great gift.

The only real reason I keep buying these honestly is because the tins are the perfect size to reuse for storing pens LOL Or maybe that’s just how I choose to justify this luxury,...
Clau-Clau 🍍.
My grandmother got me addicted to these when I was a little girl. She would pair the cookie with hot chocolate and give it to us as a snack. I would eat them all the time but i stopped and now its my favorite thing out there. Dollar Tree started selling them, guess its true what they say. Once an addict always an addict
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these as a quick snack. Dark chocolate is my favorite but I also like the hazelnut ones. These are addicting. probably not the healthiest snacks but they are a cookie after all.
Bee E.
One of my favorite snacks! They taste amazing and are cheap! I wish they came in bigger containers though!
Nikauly B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Son deliciosas me gustaron bastante sin duda volver a comprar. Su sabor y su consistencia hacen de este bocadillo dulce una delicia.