BY FIORDIFRUTTA

Creme De Pirouline® Dark Chocolate Artisan Rolled Wafers.
Enjoy as a snack with coffee, tea, ice cream, after dinner drinks, family and friends.
All natural. see more...

Creme De Pirouline Artisan Rolled Wafers Dark Chocolate
  • "I love that I found them in dark chocolate because I absolutely love dark chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "I've always been a big fan of these in just about every flavor." in 1 review
  • "I don't tend to grab the dark chocolate as much, but still really good." in 1 review
  • "These are pretty good and it is hard to eat just 1 or 2." in 1 review
Amber M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I sometimes snack on these when I'm busy reviewing or when I'm in a munchy mood..Nice and crunchy and chocolaty!I usually snack on pocky but these are easier for me to get my hands on.
Kelly C.
Love this snack. Every time I see this, make my mouth watery. It's a great hazelnut snack when graving for some delicious hazelnut snack, especially when coming home from work. I totally recommend this hazelnut treat!!
Jacquelene P.
Delicious chocolate wafer sticks! The jar comes with many sticks and I could snack on it all day and never get tired of them!
Amber V.
Middletown, OH
Although I only usually eat these during Christmas time they are definitely great for a delicious snack or dessert (:
Jeanelle H.
Belleville , il
I love these! I love to eat the straight out of the can, but I especially love to use them as a garish for milk shakes or hot chocolate! They dress it up so nicely and make is more fun than your average experience. My husband really loves these as well, I usually have to hide them from him.
Sophia S.
Pickens, SC
I love this crispy cookies. I always find them at a good price and they also sell them at my local dollar tree. For such a price there is just enough crunchy wafer and chocolate. Definitely recommend.
Mayra M.
Miami, FLORIDA
These cookies are so deiciuos and is made with a find dark cocoa. It's perfect after dinner coffee or just a snack with tea, coffee or milk and also, you can put them with your desserts!! I eat them alone too!! I recommed them when you wanto to eat something sweet!!
Brittany K.
Billings, MT
My grandmother used to always give these to me when I was a little girl. They are perfect when drinking coffee or if you just need something sweet. I love the harder outer shell and the creamy chocolate inside. You can find them at Walmart and sometimes at the Dollar Tree. Always loved them and will always buy them.
Lindsey H.
Springhill
My grandmother got me addicted to these when I was a little girl and I have been addicted to these ever since! I try to limit how much I eat in a sitting, since unchecked I could clean out the container LOL I use these as a treat to myself after a long, hard day or after completing a lot of homework at once. This product is full of flavor that explodes in your mouth, while melting away once you take that first bite.
Jozanne M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love these. I love having them with milk. Sooo awesome! The wafer with the chocolate centre is lovely