BY FIORDIFRUTTA

Creme De Pirouline® Dark Chocolate Artisan Rolled Wafers.
Enjoy as a snack with coffee, tea, ice cream, after dinner drinks, family and friends.
All natural. see more...

Creme De Pirouline Artisan Rolled Wafers Dark Chocolate
  • "I love that I found them in dark chocolate because I absolutely love dark chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "I've always been a big fan of these in just about every flavor." in 1 review
  • "I don't tend to grab the dark chocolate as much, but still really good." in 1 review
  • "These are pretty good and it is hard to eat just 1 or 2." in 1 review
teresa s.
ontario, CA
Didn't like these at all. They tasted like plastic and a lot were broken in my container
Leidi R.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When I read the reviews I was aware of the possibilities of broken wafers but everything else I've ordered has been beyond reproach. So I chanced it but was disappointed with the poor quality of shipping. Perhaps with wrapping it in multiple layers of bubble wrap some of this could have been avoided. A for effort, but C for falling short..
I think it is a regular copy of Venezuela'S Pirulin
Baleigh M.
Chico, CA
I love these! They have such and good flavor, and when I was younger they always made me feel fancy. The only thing I would change would be that they are a little dry. I love dark chocolate, and now I have found another way to enjoy it.
Kat J.
1,145 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These rolled wafer cookies are very good, but pricey...

The thin crisp outer shell reveals a decadent dark chocolate filling inside that doesn’t overpower your taste buds,... It’s an elegant snack or dessert and makes a great gift.

The only real reason I keep buying these honestly is because the tins are the perfect size to reuse for storing pens LOL Or maybe that’s just how I choose to justify this luxury,...
Gazel M.
Ottawa, ON
I eat about four and I am satisfied. A great light treat when the sweet and chocolate craving hits. Sometimes we crush this and put it in ice cream, or use it as a straw. I like the container because it is reusable for other projects.
Jacqueline T.
I love to give these out at Xmas and leave them out for guests to snack on at parties. They are easy to handle and most people love them!
Jezreel  m.
Milledgeville, GA
These are soooooooo good. Addicting really. The are crispy and melty all at the same time. I don't usually even like dark chocolate. But these are just great.
Kathryn B.
Decided to put these on our Christmas stockings this year! Amazing flavors (especially love the dark chocolate) not too sweet. Everybody loved the fancy packaging and the freshness of the eafers itself. Simple indulgence.
Brittany K.
Billings, MT
My grandmother used to always give these to me when I was a little girl. They are perfect when drinking coffee or if you just need something sweet. I love the harder outer shell and the creamy chocolate inside. You can find them at Walmart and sometimes at the Dollar Tree. Always loved them and will always buy them.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I think these are delicious but they are expensive and you do not get a ton. Nonetheless I still buy them.