BY FIORDIFRUTTA

Creme De Pirouline® Dark Chocolate Artisan Rolled Wafers.
Enjoy as a snack with coffee, tea, ice cream, after dinner drinks, family and friends.
All natural. see more...

Creme De Pirouline Artisan Rolled Wafers Dark Chocolate
  • "I love that I found them in dark chocolate because I absolutely love dark chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "I've always been a big fan of these in just about every flavor." in 1 review
  • "I don't tend to grab the dark chocolate as much, but still really good." in 1 review
  • "These are pretty good and it is hard to eat just 1 or 2." in 1 review
Anyaris R.
Paterson, NJ
Great flavor I love it with my every day coffee or is great for decorating desserts. Have it also with your hot chocolate.
Jéssica S.
Perkiomenville
Muito bom, simplesmente impossível parar de comer! Nem acredito que paguei apenas um dólar. Muito saboroso, puro chocolate. Ótimo snack com café, chá e muito mais. Recomendo testar, vão amar. E a embalagem pode ser usada depois para guardar coisas!
Melissa P.
Whittier, CA
Kelly C.
Love this snack. Every time I see this, make my mouth watery. It's a great hazelnut snack when graving for some delicious hazelnut snack, especially when coming home from work. I totally recommend this hazelnut treat!!
Jacquelene P.
Delicious chocolate wafer sticks! The jar comes with many sticks and I could snack on it all day and never get tired of them!
Coleen M.
Morinville, AB
These are pretty good and it is hard to eat just 1 or 2. I got as a gift last year for Christmas. They're nice for when people come over for coffee too! They are a bit messy but they taste really good so it is worth the mess. I've only seen these at Costco, don't know where else they are sold!
Sara  B.
This product has some of the best quality wafer rolls out there. I don't tend to grab the dark chocolate as much, but still really good.
Melissa B.
Dayton, OH
I love these! i buy a box about every 6 months and when i throw parties at our place!
Jaclyn A.
Palo Alto, CA
I've always been a big fan of these in just about every flavor. They go especially good with ice cream.
Allison C.
Ewing, NJ
These are so fabulous with the crispy outside and soft sweet inside. I love to have them on the side of my coffee.