BY FIORDIFRUTTA

Creme De Pirouline® Dark Chocolate Artisan Rolled Wafers.
Enjoy as a snack with coffee, tea, ice cream, after dinner drinks, family and friends.
All natural. see more...

Creme De Pirouline Artisan Rolled Wafers Dark Chocolate

Start your review of Creme De Pirouline Artisan Rolled Wafers Dark Chocolate!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I love that I found them in dark chocolate because I absolutely love dark chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "I've always been a big fan of these in just about every flavor." in 1 review
  • "I don't tend to grab the dark chocolate as much, but still really good." in 1 review
  • "These are pretty good and it is hard to eat just 1 or 2." in 1 review
Jessica D.
Panama
SON RICOS, PERO SU CHOCOLATE ES MUY DULCE, SE PARECEN A LOS PIIRULI PERO SU PRECIO ES MAS ACCESIBLE, SON MUY RICOS Y ADICTIVOS. QUERRAS COMERTELOS TODOS.
Jacqueline T.
I love to give these out at Xmas and leave them out for guests to snack on at parties. They are easy to handle and most people love them!
Jozanne M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love these. I love having them with milk. Sooo awesome! The wafer with the chocolate centre is lovely
teresa s.
ontario, CA
Didn't like these at all. They tasted like plastic and a lot were broken in my container