BY FIORDIFRUTTA

Creme De Pirouline® Dark Chocolate Artisan Rolled Wafers.
Enjoy as a snack with coffee, tea, ice cream, after dinner drinks, family and friends.
All natural. see more...

Creme De Pirouline Artisan Rolled Wafers Dark Chocolate
  • "I love that I found them in dark chocolate because I absolutely love dark chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "I've always been a big fan of these in just about every flavor." in 1 review
  • "I don't tend to grab the dark chocolate as much, but still really good." in 1 review
  • "These are pretty good and it is hard to eat just 1 or 2." in 1 review
Bee E.
One of my favorite snacks! They taste amazing and are cheap! I wish they came in bigger containers though!
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I think these are delicious but they are expensive and you do not get a ton. Nonetheless I still buy them.
Melissa P.
Whittier, CA
Jaclyn A.
Palo Alto, CA
I've always been a big fan of these in just about every flavor. They go especially good with ice cream.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
I love these with ice-cream , with milk and also with rum creme as a garnish as well as by itself
candi g.
Summerville, GA
Use them allot at parties. Easy to pick up and no mess. Pretty in a pedistal bowl. Easy go to.
Melissa B.
Dayton, OH
I love these! i buy a box about every 6 months and when i throw parties at our place!
Brooke S.
Marysville, OH
These are such a great snack. Super light and easy to eat. Sweet with a crunch.
Coleen M.
Morinville, AB
These are pretty good and it is hard to eat just 1 or 2. I got as a gift last year for Christmas. They're nice for when people come over for coffee too! They are a bit messy but they taste really good so it is worth the mess. I've only seen these at Costco, don't know where else they are sold!
Gazel M.
Ottawa, ON
I eat about four and I am satisfied. A great light treat when the sweet and chocolate craving hits. Sometimes we crush this and put it in ice cream, or use it as a straw. I like the container because it is reusable for other projects.