BY FIORDIFRUTTA

Creme De Pirouline® Dark Chocolate Artisan Rolled Wafers.
Enjoy as a snack with coffee, tea, ice cream, after dinner drinks, family and friends.
All natural. see more...

Creme De Pirouline Artisan Rolled Wafers Dark Chocolate
  • "I love that I found them in dark chocolate because I absolutely love dark chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "I've always been a big fan of these in just about every flavor." in 1 review
  • "I don't tend to grab the dark chocolate as much, but still really good." in 1 review
  • "These are pretty good and it is hard to eat just 1 or 2." in 1 review
Veronica R.
East Hartford , Ct
I make my best friend buy me these when i see them! that is how you know i love them haha. they are so good and perfect with coffee!
Nikauly B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Son deliciosas me gustaron bastante sin duda volver a comprar. Su sabor y su consistencia hacen de este bocadillo dulce una delicia.
Brenda S.
Webster, FL
These are so very good. I like the hazelnut flavor better but either ones are good. They are perfectly crispy and just pure heaven.
Katie R.
These things are so good. My sisters and I only get them at Christmas time, and it is something we all look forward to all year!
Jacquelene P.
Delicious chocolate wafer sticks! The jar comes with many sticks and I could snack on it all day and never get tired of them!
Anyaris R.
Paterson, NJ
Great flavor I love it with my every day coffee or is great for decorating desserts. Have it also with your hot chocolate.
Brittany G.
Literally the best cookies ever. I like the dark chocolate ones the best but they have really good other favors as well.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
I love these straw crackers. Starbucks sells them now and I make sure to get them for my smokes coffee. It's so good!!
Amber V.
Middletown, OH
Although I only usually eat these during Christmas time they are definitely great for a delicious snack or dessert (:
Allison C.
Ewing, NJ
These are so fabulous with the crispy outside and soft sweet inside. I love to have them on the side of my coffee.