BY FIORDIFRUTTA

Creme De Pirouline® Dark Chocolate Artisan Rolled Wafers.
Enjoy as a snack with coffee, tea, ice cream, after dinner drinks, family and friends.
All natural. see more...

Creme De Pirouline Artisan Rolled Wafers Dark Chocolate
  • "I love that I found them in dark chocolate because I absolutely love dark chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "I've always been a big fan of these in just about every flavor." in 1 review
  • "I don't tend to grab the dark chocolate as much, but still really good." in 1 review
  • "These are pretty good and it is hard to eat just 1 or 2." in 1 review
Jessica Q.
Winton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these ! I love that I found them in dark chocolate because I absolutely love dark chocolate! They tend to be messy because they break easily and crumble a lot. One or two of these are good for a snack.
Maureen Jorge J.
Myrtle Beach, SC
These have a special place for me. My father used to always buy these for me. He knew how much I loved them. He has since passed. My husband buys them as to lift my spirits and give me a good memory of my Dad. I saved one of the tins lol
Diana C.
Murrieta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are really good, I use them as a garnish in my cup of hot cocoa with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon. A little tip: you can buy these at the dollar tree, so that is a plus for me!
Bundles W.
These are delicious. I absolutely love these. I get these from the dollar tree and they are so good and creamy. It's sweet but it doesn't over do it in the sweetness department. A great snack!
Azure W.
Lincoln, NE
Listen, when I was 10 years old my older sister and I would leave the house and go to a local CVS just to acquire some of these bad boys. We would down 'em all before we even got back home and I never regretted this. They are AMAZING.
Rosie.80 F.
Ok this is another product that is so good that i can eat the whole thing in a sitting. Plus i must admit i kinda keep it in a mommies cabinet under lock...lol Great stuff.!
Jezreel  m.
Milledgeville, GA
These are soooooooo good. Addicting really. The are crispy and melty all at the same time. I don't usually even like dark chocolate. But these are just great.
Jessica M.
Rockwood, TN
They are pretty good I'm not a big fan of the dark chocolate but I do like them their nice and crispy they are really good if u like dark chocolate
Brittany M.
Linden, TN
These are good i really enjoy dunking these in coffee or milk. I love the outsides flaky crispy texture and the chocolate taste good as well.
Sara  B.
This product has some of the best quality wafer rolls out there. I don't tend to grab the dark chocolate as much, but still really good.