BY FIORDIFRUTTA

Creme De Pirouline® Dark Chocolate Artisan Rolled Wafers.
Enjoy as a snack with coffee, tea, ice cream, after dinner drinks, family and friends.
All natural. see more...

Creme De Pirouline Artisan Rolled Wafers Dark Chocolate

Start your review of Creme De Pirouline Artisan Rolled Wafers Dark Chocolate!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I love that I found them in dark chocolate because I absolutely love dark chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "I've always been a big fan of these in just about every flavor." in 1 review
  • "I don't tend to grab the dark chocolate as much, but still really good." in 1 review
  • "These are pretty good and it is hard to eat just 1 or 2." in 1 review
Kat J.
1,151 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These rolled wafer cookies are very good, but pricey...

The thin crisp outer shell reveals a decadent dark chocolate filling inside that doesn’t overpower your taste buds,... It’s an elegant snack or dessert and makes a great gift.

The only real reason I keep buying these honestly is because the tins are the perfect size to reuse for storing pens LOL Or maybe that’s just how I choose to justify this luxury,...
Kelly C.
Love this snack. Every time I see this, make my mouth watery. It's a great hazelnut snack when graving for some delicious hazelnut snack, especially when coming home from work. I totally recommend this hazelnut treat!!
Clau-Clau 🍍.
My grandmother got me addicted to these when I was a little girl. She would pair the cookie with hot chocolate and give it to us as a snack. I would eat them all the time but i stopped and now its my favorite thing out there. Dollar Tree started selling them, guess its true what they say. Once an addict always an addict
Amber M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I sometimes snack on these when I'm busy reviewing or when I'm in a munchy mood..Nice and crunchy and chocolaty!I usually snack on pocky but these are easier for me to get my hands on.
Kathryn B.
Decided to put these on our Christmas stockings this year! Amazing flavors (especially love the dark chocolate) not too sweet. Everybody loved the fancy packaging and the freshness of the eafers itself. Simple indulgence.
Hali B.
Jasper, FL
These are amazing, perfect if you want something sweet, but don't want to over do it. They are so wonderful with coffee, a sweeter version of biscotti. They are so flakey and melt in your mouth. They are sold at most retailers even dollar stores.
Sophia S.
Pickens, SC
I love this crispy cookies. I always find them at a good price and they also sell them at my local dollar tree. For such a price there is just enough crunchy wafer and chocolate. Definitely recommend.
Diana L.
These are a splurge for me. The price seems almost too high for what you get. But every once and a while I don't mind. These are crunch and filled with a creamy chocolate. Perfect when you need something sweet to go with your coffee.
Rebecca J.
Mansfield, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I could eat the whole can in one sitting, regret it later due to the sour stomach and do it all again the next day! These have a nice flaky, crunchy cookie outside filled with dark chocolate inside. They are simply devine!
Baleigh M.
Chico, CA
I love these! They have such and good flavor, and when I was younger they always made me feel fancy. The only thing I would change would be that they are a little dry. I love dark chocolate, and now I have found another way to enjoy it.