Patricia B.
We used to always have delicious these wafer cookies on the table at coffee hour after holiday dinners growing up. I was so surprised when my boyfriend bought them for me as a little surprise gift after running some errands the other day.

I absolutely need a little something sweet with my nightly coffee but nothing heavy. These are the perfect little treat, not to mention they are amazing for dipping!! Not just for coffee... Great for kids' hot chocolate or a fancy chocolate milk or even an on the go snack.