BY FIORDIFRUTTA

Creme De Pirouline® Dark Chocolate Artisan Rolled Wafers.
Enjoy as a snack with coffee, tea, ice cream, after dinner drinks, family and friends.
All natural. see more...

Creme De Pirouline Artisan Rolled Wafers Dark Chocolate
  • "I love that I found them in dark chocolate because I absolutely love dark chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "I've always been a big fan of these in just about every flavor." in 1 review
  • "I don't tend to grab the dark chocolate as much, but still really good." in 1 review
  • "These are pretty good and it is hard to eat just 1 or 2." in 1 review
Jéssica S.
Perkiomenville
Muito bom, simplesmente impossível parar de comer! Nem acredito que paguei apenas um dólar. Muito saboroso, puro chocolate. Ótimo snack com café, chá e muito mais. Recomendo testar, vão amar. E a embalagem pode ser usada depois para guardar coisas!
Patricia B.
We used to always have delicious these wafer cookies on the table at coffee hour after holiday dinners growing up. I was so surprised when my boyfriend bought them for me as a little surprise gift after running some errands the other day.

I absolutely need a little something sweet with my nightly coffee but nothing heavy. These are the perfect little treat, not to mention they are amazing for dipping!! Not just for coffee... Great for kids' hot chocolate or a fancy chocolate milk or even an on the go snack.
Kat J.
These rolled wafer cookies are very good, but pricey...

The thin crisp outer shell reveals a decadent dark chocolate filling inside that doesn’t overpower your taste buds,... It’s an elegant snack or dessert and makes a great gift.

The only real reason I keep buying these honestly is because the tins are the perfect size to reuse for storing pens LOL Or maybe that’s just how I choose to justify this luxury,...
Clau-Clau 🍍.
My grandmother got me addicted to these when I was a little girl. She would pair the cookie with hot chocolate and give it to us as a snack. I would eat them all the time but i stopped and now its my favorite thing out there. Dollar Tree started selling them, guess its true what they say. Once an addict always an addict
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these as a quick snack. Dark chocolate is my favorite but I also like the hazelnut ones. These are addicting. probably not the healthiest snacks but they are a cookie after all.
Lindsey H.
Tampa, FL
My grandmother got me addicted to these when I was a little girl and I have been addicted to these ever since! I try to limit how much I eat in a sitting, since unchecked I could clean out the container LOL I use these as a treat to myself after a long, hard day or after completing a lot of homework at once. This product is full of flavor that explodes in your mouth, while melting away once you take that first bite.
Mayra M.
Miami, FLORIDA
These cookies are so deiciuos and is made with a find dark cocoa. It's perfect after dinner coffee or just a snack with tea, coffee or milk and also, you can put them with your desserts!! I eat them alone too!! I recommed them when you wanto to eat something sweet!!
Brittany K.
Billings, MT
My grandmother used to always give these to me when I was a little girl. They are perfect when drinking coffee or if you just need something sweet. I love the harder outer shell and the creamy chocolate inside. You can find them at Walmart and sometimes at the Dollar Tree. Always loved them and will always buy them.
Jeanelle H.
Belleville , il
I love these! I love to eat the straight out of the can, but I especially love to use them as a garish for milk shakes or hot chocolate! They dress it up so nicely and make is more fun than your average experience. My husband really loves these as well, I usually have to hide them from him.
Kelly C.
Love this snack. Every time I see this, make my mouth watery. It's a great hazelnut snack when graving for some delicious hazelnut snack, especially when coming home from work. I totally recommend this hazelnut treat!!