BY FIORDIFRUTTA

Creme De Pirouline® Dark Chocolate Artisan Rolled Wafers.
Enjoy as a snack with coffee, tea, ice cream, after dinner drinks, family and friends.
All natural. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "I don't tend to grab the dark chocolate as much, but still really good." in 1 review
  • "These are pretty good and it is hard to eat just 1 or 2." in 1 review
  • "I've always been a big fan of these in just about every flavor." in 1 review
  • "I love that I found them in dark chocolate because I absolutely love dark chocolate!" in 1 review
Jeanelle H.
Jeanelle H.
Belleville , il
I love these! I love to eat the straight out of the can, but I especially love to use them as a garish for milk shakes or hot chocolate! They dress it up so nicely and make is more fun than your average experience. My husband really loves these as well, I usually have to hide them from him.
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Miami, FLORIDA
These cookies are so deiciuos and is made with a find dark cocoa. It's perfect after dinner coffee or just a snack with tea, coffee or milk and also, you can put them with your desserts!! I eat them alone too!! I recommed them when you wanto to eat something sweet!!
Baleigh M.
Baleigh M.
Chico, CA
I love these! They have such and good flavor, and when I was younger they always made me feel fancy. The only thing I would change would be that they are a little dry. I love dark chocolate, and now I have found another way to enjoy it.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Love this snack. Every time I see this, make my mouth watery. It's a great hazelnut snack when graving for some delicious hazelnut snack, especially when coming home from work. I totally recommend this hazelnut treat!!
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Pickens, SC
I love this crispy cookies. I always find them at a good price and they also sell them at my local dollar tree. For such a price there is just enough crunchy wafer and chocolate. Definitely recommend.
Jacquelene P.
Jacquelene P.
Delicious chocolate wafer sticks! The jar comes with many sticks and I could snack on it all day and never get tired of them!
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
We used to always have delicious these wafer cookies on the table at coffee hour after holiday dinners growing up. I was so surprised when my boyfriend bought them for me as a little surprise gift after running some errands the other day.

I absolutely need a little something sweet with my nightly coffee but nothing heavy. These are the perfect little treat, not to mention they are amazing for dipping!! Not just for coffee... Great for kids' hot chocolate or a fancy chocolate milk or even an on the go snack.
Bundles W.
Bundles W.
These are delicious. I absolutely love these. I get these from the dollar tree and they are so good and creamy. It's sweet but it doesn't over do it in the sweetness department. A great snack!
Nikauly B.
Nikauly B.
Son deliciosas me gustaron bastante sin duda volver a comprar. Su sabor y su consistencia hacen de este bocadillo dulce una delicia.
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
Chelan, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I could eat the whole can in one sitting, regret it later due to the sour stomach and do it all again the next day! These have a nice flaky, crunchy cookie outside filled with dark chocolate inside. They are simply devine!