BY FIORDIFRUTTA

Creme De Pirouline® Dark Chocolate Artisan Rolled Wafers.
Enjoy as a snack with coffee, tea, ice cream, after dinner drinks, family and friends.
All natural. see more...

Creme De Pirouline Artisan Rolled Wafers Dark Chocolate

Start your review of Creme De Pirouline Artisan Rolled Wafers Dark Chocolate!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I love that I found them in dark chocolate because I absolutely love dark chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "I've always been a big fan of these in just about every flavor." in 1 review
  • "I don't tend to grab the dark chocolate as much, but still really good." in 1 review
  • "These are pretty good and it is hard to eat just 1 or 2." in 1 review
Jéssica S.
Perkiomenville
Muito bom, simplesmente impossível parar de comer! Nem acredito que paguei apenas um dólar. Muito saboroso, puro chocolate. Ótimo snack com café, chá e muito mais. Recomendo testar, vão amar. E a embalagem pode ser usada depois para guardar coisas!
Leidi R.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When I read the reviews I was aware of the possibilities of broken wafers but everything else I've ordered has been beyond reproach. So I chanced it but was disappointed with the poor quality of shipping. Perhaps with wrapping it in multiple layers of bubble wrap some of this could have been avoided. A for effort, but C for falling short..
I think it is a regular copy of Venezuela'S Pirulin
karyn c.
Auburn
We are love these and they almost always have them at the dollar tree by our house. I also like that they come in a tin because after we are done with the cookies we use the tin for something else. I love having them with coffee. I would definitely recommend trying them!
Patricia B.
We used to always have delicious these wafer cookies on the table at coffee hour after holiday dinners growing up. I was so surprised when my boyfriend bought them for me as a little surprise gift after running some errands the other day.

I absolutely need a little something sweet with my nightly coffee but nothing heavy. These are the perfect little treat, not to mention they are amazing for dipping!! Not just for coffee... Great for kids' hot chocolate or a fancy chocolate milk or even an on the go snack.
Jackie A.
Tustin, CA
Love this!! Taste so good, I would always get the milk chocolate because I never liked the dark chocolate. But I got to say these were very delicious I couldn’t even tell that it was dark chocolate!! I Recommend These!!!!
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these as a quick snack. Dark chocolate is my favorite but I also like the hazelnut ones. These are addicting. probably not the healthiest snacks but they are a cookie after all.
Lindsey H.
Springhill
My grandmother got me addicted to these when I was a little girl and I have been addicted to these ever since! I try to limit how much I eat in a sitting, since unchecked I could clean out the container LOL I use these as a treat to myself after a long, hard day or after completing a lot of homework at once. This product is full of flavor that explodes in your mouth, while melting away once you take that first bite.
Mayra M.
Miami, FLORIDA
These cookies are so deiciuos and is made with a find dark cocoa. It's perfect after dinner coffee or just a snack with tea, coffee or milk and also, you can put them with your desserts!! I eat them alone too!! I recommed them when you wanto to eat something sweet!!
Brittany K.
Billings, MT
My grandmother used to always give these to me when I was a little girl. They are perfect when drinking coffee or if you just need something sweet. I love the harder outer shell and the creamy chocolate inside. You can find them at Walmart and sometimes at the Dollar Tree. Always loved them and will always buy them.
Jeanelle H.
Belleville , il
I love these! I love to eat the straight out of the can, but I especially love to use them as a garish for milk shakes or hot chocolate! They dress it up so nicely and make is more fun than your average experience. My husband really loves these as well, I usually have to hide them from him.